Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Why is it only me that can prevent forest fires?

Are you quoting Drive In by The Beach Boys there?

no, just the advert that sometimes pops up on here with a picture of a bear in a hat that says only I can prevent forest fires

it feels like quite a responsibility, not least as I live in an urban area and wouldn't even see a forest fire until it was biblical

I think it's just limpid trying to pressurise me into renewing the subs

tumblr_lyli0iyj3k1qfi8i2o1_500.png

Only who can prevent forest fires? You have selected “you”, referring to me. That is incorrect. The correct answer is you.

Baselayers ditched us?

The person running the fake account must have got bored!  ;)

Why is it that Milkshake usually just comes in Strawberry, Banana and Chocolate flavours.

and Vanilla

• Like 1

My Nan's (Dad's side) maiden name was the same as Rob's surname. She had 6 brothers. 

Both me and my Dad have had at some point in our life, had impressive facial hair. Could I be related... 

I was wondering last night if you took all the toilets in the world minus urinal & portaloos would there be more toilets or humans.

stop wondering.  the answer is humans.

There's 150ish people on my floor at work.  In the Gents there's 2 shitters and 2 pissers.  One disabled shitter.  Not sure what's in the sluts, 3 shitters maybe?

Anyway.....yeah.

Why is it only me that can prevent forest fires?

Are you quoting Drive In by The Beach Boys there?

no, just the advert that sometimes pops up on here with a picture of a bear in a hat that says only I can prevent forest fires

it feels like quite a responsibility, not least as I live in an urban area and wouldn't even see a forest fire until it was biblical

I think it's just limpid trying to pressurise me into renewing the subs

tumblr_lyli0iyj3k1qfi8i2o1_500.png

Only who can prevent forest fires? You have selected “you”, referring to me. That is incorrect. The correct answer is you.

ooooooooooooooooooooh so this is obviously a thing

that's the bear

that's his hat

Mrs H aloe Vera plant has died due to my neglect whilst she was / is away

If aloe Vera is supposed to be so bloody wonderful why couldn't the plant use it's magic properties on itself ?

• Like 2

You eat it the same as you eat cereal.

Well I don't as I'm not keen on soup or cereal.

Cereal?  The ratios are completely different.

They're both all about the food floating in liquid. You need to chew otherwise you might choke.

Â