Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we get Ancelotti & Wilkins we will be in the Champions League within 2 years

Its utter nonsense like this that gives Villa fans the fickle reputation we have.

How is it nonsense, if it's nonsense then they won't come here, simple as.

Because its shows Villa fans up as completely deluded! Get real will you. :?

Personally, it would be my dream to see Keegan at Villa Park.

er...what?

:?

I think he's affected by the volcano, he's been sniffing the ash cloud :mrgreen:

:D

Maybe its the ash.

I never said he is the best choice, just it is my dream. Maybe my dream is your nightmare :)

Its utter nonsense like this that gives Villa fans the fickle reputation we have.

Has he previously stated that under them we would be relegated then?

No, probably not. However I reckon if I trawled through his previous posts at one point he thought we were in danger of going down during the last season. From near relegation, to new manager, to Champions League in 730 days? Ok then.

Fickle:likely to change, especially due to caprice, irresolution, or instability; casually changeable.

The possible appointment of a new manager, even if it were a Guardiola / Mourinho / Ferguson type genius would not get our team in the Champions League in two years. Its ludicrous to expect that.

It took Citeh three years and a Billion pounds of investment to do what Razor is saying we can do with a simple change of manager.

I thought TalkSport was usually full of shit?

Anyway else even remotely proven what has been reported in Italy?

It is, but then again this didn't originate at Talksport

This rumour originated from a tweet by the Football Italia Editor, which was then broadcast by Sky Italia then logically by Sky Sports News here.

Talkshite just jumped on the bandwagon as they always do

No, probably not. However I reckon if I trawled through his previous posts at one point he thought we were in danger of going down during the last season. From near relegation, to new manager, to Champions League in 730 days? Ok then.

Fickle:likely to change, especially due to caprice, irresolution, or instability; casually changeable.

The possible appointment of a new manager, even if it were a Guardiola / Mourinho / Ferguson type genius would not get our team in the Champions League in two years. Its ludicrous to expect that.

It took Citeh three years and a Billion pounds of investment to do what Razor is saying we can do with a simple change of manager.

how long took it for red harry at tottenham?? how much money did it take? i think we can compete with them if we get the right type of manager with the ambition and ancelotti is that guy

This rumour originated from a tweet by the Football Italia Editor, which was then broadcast by Sky Italia then logically by Sky Sports News here.

Ah ok, so a little bit more substance than usual.

Reckon this could be a major factor in any decision:

"Villa may also find Ancelotti's wage demands could be a stumbling block after reportedly earning around £5million last season at Chelsea."

Hope he doesn't expect us to any where near match that.

Why ?

You haven't got to pay it.

How is it nonsense, if it's nonsense then they won't come here, simple as.

Because its shows Villa fans up as completely deluded! Get real will you. :?

IF they would be willing to join us then i doubt they would unless they thought we could get in the Champions League, they aren't going to come here to play around in the midtable. Stop being so negative and depressing.

how long took it for red harry at tottenham?? how much money did it take? i think we can compete with them if we get the right type of manager with the ambition and ancelotti is that guy

Within 16 months of managing Spurs, Harry Redknapp had spent £150,000,000:

Tottenham's latest financial results have revealed transfer spending of almost £150m in the last 16 months, surpassing the traditional Barclays Premier League top four and coming second only to Manchester City.

I think its incredibly unlikely Randy will spend that sort of cash.

Anyway, were off on a tangent here. My only point is that expecting mircales of Ancelotti and Wilkins is a road to disaster. However, expecting them to carry on the rebuilding and restructuring that Houllier started, (hopefully in a less haphazard and controversial fashion), could see us challenging for honour in a few years.

My glass is half full, its just not full of a top shelf concoction of strong spirits.

Reckon this could be a major factor in any decision:

"Villa may also find Ancelotti's wage demands could be a stumbling block after reportedly earning around £5million last season at Chelsea."

Hope he doesn't expect us to any where near match that.

Why ?

You haven't got to pay it.

Good point. Just think that may put Randy et al off the idea.

Was listening to talksport on way back from work about half past three and an english speaking italian journalist came on air and said that ancelotti has turned down roma and is set to become villas new manager?? Also mentioned some other stuff bowt ibrahimovic not leaving AC and drogba not going to AC.

Probably just stuff hes heard elsewhere but there is something in ancelotti I reakon