Ethan Moore used to have a pro contract :-(

dudevillaisnice

So Herd.. right back... hattrick.... poor, no future.

Stirling... striker... 5 goals... poorer opposition..the best thing since Ethan Moore?

I don't get it.

as i said i don't care about herd, he has no future here, you clearly haven't seen sterling play, he's amazing

I think amazing is taking it a little too far?!

...on the fringes of first team and trains with them consistently

So, like Isiah Osbourne was then? This bloke is going to be **** brilliant!

Think you're all being a wee bit harsh on SGC (am I saying that, really? :lol:) definitely a bright prospect and seems to be one of the leading players for his age in the country.

To me anyway from what I've seen, he's plays a lot like Aaron Lennon. (mainly because his size and pace) I don't see someone who is going to tear up English football but there is definitely a very good player in there.

Raheem Sterling is and has been talked about as being possibly one of the most exciting players coming through the ranks at Liverpool.

Raheem Stirling hasn't come through the ranks at Liverpool, they paid a small fortune to bring him from QPR who had developed him from a nipper. He's a very talented boy but there's a long way to go.

I think amazing is taking it a little too far?!

...on the fringes of first team and trains with them consistently

So, like Isiah Osbourne was then? This bloke is going to be **** brilliant!

he is 16 and still at school, he is amazing for his age

Stirling... striker... 5 goals... poorer opposition..the best thing since Ethan Moore?

I don't get it.

as i said i don't care about herd, he has no future here, you clearly haven't seen sterling play, he's amazing

but you didnt answer his point. Why will Herd not make it and Sterling will when you siad he will make it as he got 5 goals in youth cup game.

Granted youth games mean zilch or Bojan or Javier Portillo be best players in the world now

I don't get it.

but you didnt answer his point. Why will Herd not make it and Sterling will when you siad he will make it as he got 5 goals in youth cup game.

Granted youth games mean zilch or Bojan or Javier Portillo be best players in the world now

ffs herd is 22 and is nowhere near being a first team regular, sterling is still at school and has been in the first team squad

FRom the Ethan Moore thread..

You'll be eating your words in a couple of years i guarantee you that, the lad was the best in the country (if not world) at 15 years old, he had everything

Best in the world at 15?? Really..?

Wow, you do love to big up these shite players don't you.

People talk about exciting young prospects.

Connor Wickham was talked about long before he arrived on the scene with Ipswich.

Our own Gary Gardner is know around the country without having made a first team appearance.

Raheem Sterling is and has been talked about as being possibly one of the most exciting players coming through the ranks at Liverpool.

But up until i read about him on this forum, never ever had i heard about Ethan Moore, months on and i still havnt heard jack diddly squat about him anywhere other than this forum...say's it all really!

Up untill this thread I didn't even think he existed. I thought it was a joke about someone having said that Luke Moore would be the best player if we had treated him right but got the name wrong. :oops: Don't know what that really says about young Ethan. But I doubt that he's heading for any glory at Cheltenham.

Some gems from the original Ethan Moore thread by Ethan Mo.... I mean SGC.

He's far too good for cheltenham and us to be honest

He seemed quite cocky to me in that video, i can't believe we didn't fight tooth and nail to keep him, he will be a great player and will play for england without doubt

Moore and delfouneso will both play for england no doubt about it, moore should be at chelsea or arsenal

So when do you predict we will see him in an England shirt then?

In the next 3 years or so without doubt

You'll be eating your words in a couple of years i guarantee you that, the lad was the best in the country (if not world) at 15 years old, he had everything

England youth caps are not important, beckham never got any and no pob i'm being deadly serious, he's a once in a generation footballer

If delfouneso was played regularly by our clown of manager he would be already, yes a once in a generation player

So are you saying he is the best of his generation on a global scale?

Certainly trent, i doubt there's a better 17 year old in world football

Are we still talking about the same Ethan Moore that you told me was a black lad?

This was before i'd seen the genius play, he should never have been allowed to leave because we'll lose out in the long term

:D