Ethan Moore used to have a pro contract :-(

dudevillaisnice

You'll be eating your words in a couple of years i guarantee you that, the lad was the best in the country (if not world) at 15 years old, he had everything

he was superb at the age of 15 which is why we got him from southampton, he never built on the potential he had, which is a shame, he still can be a great player though

I've just been told from a very reliable ITK source that Ethan does indeed have the potential world beater.

Feedback on his first shift at Tesco's is that they've never seen trolley's shifted around the car park as quickly as Ethan managed today. He is already down for a shift tomorrow and double pay!!! Ethan is ready to hit the big time.

I've just been told from a very reliable ITK source that Ethan does indeed have the potential world beater.

Feedback on his first shift at Tesco's is that they've never seen trolley's shifted around the car park as quickly as Ethan managed today. He is already down for a shift tomorrow and double pay!!! Ethan is ready to hit the big time.

I've heard rumours Waitrose are ready to make a swoop for him in the January sales.

You'll be eating your words in a couple of years i guarantee you that, the lad was the best in the country (if not world) at 15 years old, he had everything

he was superb at the age of 15 which is why we got him from southampton, he never built on the potential he had, which is a shame, he still can be a great player though

Really?

So how many times did you see him play when he was at Southampton?

Really?

where did i say i saw him play for southampton? i saw him play for our u18s at the age of 15 against mk dons, he scored and was absolutely superb

according to the Ethan Moore legend thread he didnt even know he played for Saints

i didn't, i was told that we got him from bristol rovers

err yes you did

Really?

where did i say i saw him play for southampton? i saw him play for our u18s at the age of 15 against mk dons, he scored and was absolutely superb

How do you know he was the best in the world when he was at Southampton if you didn't see him play?