Ethan Moore used to have a pro contract :-(

dudevillaisnice

Depends how much action he gets, if he plays consistently, he'll get between 10 and 15

How dare you write him off :( more like 40/45 for a talented player like that you are looking at Ronaldo like figures, do you know nothing?

He meant 10-15 per game I think.

just because he plays for cheltenham doesn't mean he's not a good player, if he was still at villa, he'd be in and around the first team

I agree, he would have saved us money on Bent. We should hablve given him the 50k a week he wanted alongside the boats and hoes :(

just because he plays for cheltenham doesn't mean he's not a good player, if he was still at villa, he'd be in and around the first team

I agree, he would have saved us money on Bent. We should hablve given him the 50k a week he wanted alongside the boats and hoes :(

i said in and around the first team, not cemented in the first team like bent is, i thought that was clear

Do you ever take a day off?

if you don't like my posts, don't reply

So if he was still with us, he'd be on the fringes of the first team? If he's that good, why's he not playing for a Championship club or even a lesser Premiership team?

You know why, because he's crap, which is why he can't even hold down a regular place in a League Two Cheltenham side. If he is really as SUPERB as you seem to think, we wouldnt have let him go. I trust the judgement of the people that run our youth set up more than you.

So do us all a favour, and stop going on about him like he's the next Messi.

Do you ever take a day off?

if you don't like my posts, don't reply

So if he was still with us, he'd be on the fringes of the first team? If he's that good, why's he not playing for a Championship club or even a lesser Premiership team?

You know why, because he's crap, which is why he can't even hold down a regular place in a League Two Cheltenham side. If he is really as SUPERB as you seem to think, we wouldnt have let him go. I trust the judgement of the people that run our youth set up more than you.

So do us all a favour, and stop going on about him like he's the next Messi.

:D the lad wasn't happy, that was the only reason he left the club, it had nothing to do with his footballing ability

You realise if he does well, you all nedd to apologise to SGC.

Well it ain't going to happen.

What's more is that he could score 10ish goals next year, it means nothing. Let's not forget he said Ethan Moore is a once in a generation player and will be the best player in the world. So anything less and he will be wrong.

He could play in the Premiership in the future, he will still be very wrong.

His arguement was that Ethan Moore would be the best player in the world "without a doubt"....being a decent Prem player won't be any justification of him being "right" because we haven't really argued against that. We laughed at his best in the world statement, not that he could become a decent player in the future.

What's more is that he could score 10ish goals next year, it means nothing. Let's not forget he said Ethan Moore is a once in a generation player and will be the best player in the world. So anything less and he will be wrong.

His arguement was that Ethan Moore would be the best player in the world "without a doubt"....being a decent Prem player won't be any justification of him being "right" because we haven't really argued against that. We laughed at his best in the world statement, not that he could become a decent player in the future.

what he said

the thing with SGC isnt so much that he gives you his opinion on a certain youngster, its that he goes way way beyond just plain daft, obviously if you open a new thread called "player x has great potential" no one will take much interest, but if you call it "player x is a once in a generation player and the future of english football" then it does

Exactly/

Had SGC said "This Ethan Moore chap is actually pretty good. I could see him playing in the prem one day"

We'd all have said "fair enough, this SGC seems to know a lot about young unknown players"

Instead, he gave this wild over the top prediction that he'd be one of the best players in the world (or was it THE best player in the world?) and backs it up with statements that if he were still at villa he'd be playing (albeit only occasionally) for the first team.

If Ethan Moore lives up to SGC's predictions, then I'll cut off my leg and donate it to VillaTalk.

If he is going to become the superstar that is predicted by SGC, he better be praying that Cheltenham get a bunch of Arab investors and the coaching staff bow to his every whim. He obviously couldn't play for a team outside his home county and he clearly had issues with Villa staff.

Cheltenham Town - Champions League winners 2016?