Ethan Moore used to have a pro contract :-(

dudevillaisnice

just because he plays for cheltenham doesn't mean he's not a good player, if he was still at villa, he'd be in and around the first team

Do you ever take a day off?

if you don't like my posts, don't reply

So if he was still with us, he'd be on the fringes of the first team? If he's that good, why's he not playing for a Championship club or even a lesser Premiership team?

You know why, because he's crap, which is why he can't even hold down a regular place in a League Two Cheltenham side. If he is really as SUPERB as you seem to think, we wouldnt have let him go. I trust the judgement of the people that run our youth set up more than you.

So do us all a favour, and stop going on about him like he's the next Messi.

Best reply ever! :lol:

Ethan Moore, rolls the ball to Ethan,

he moves it onto Ethan Moore and onto Ethan Moore,

Ethan Moore down the wing like a torpedo,

puts the ball up in the aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir...

for

Tony Cascarino...

who'd still fecking miss.

Can someone explain to me where this hype around Ethan Moore originally came from? I'm guessing it was SGC?

Yes. One of his many threads hyping up seemingly random youngsters to be the next best thing.

The Ethan Moore thread was particularly special though.

People talk about exciting young prospects.

Connor Wickham was talked about long before he arrived on the scene with Ipswich.

Our own Gary Gardner is know around the country without having made a first team appearance.

Raheem Sterling is and has been talked about as being possibly one of the most exciting players coming through the ranks at Liverpool.

But up until i read about him on this forum, never ever had i heard about Ethan Moore, months on and i still havnt heard jack diddly squat about him anywhere other than this forum...say's it all really!

you are wrong, he is superb for his age, he scored 5 in a youth cup tie recently and is dining out on it already

Chris Herd scored a hattrick against Arsenal reserves, arguably the best in the land, from right back. Yet he is apprently not good enough? :lol:

you are wrong, he is superb for his age, he scored 5 in a youth cup tie recently and is dining out on it already

Chris Herd scored a hattrick against Arsenal reserves, arguably the best in the land, from right back. Yet he is apprently not good enough? :lol:

i don't care about herd, he doesn't have a future here, sterling is superb, i can't help you if you can't see this

So Herd.. right back... hattrick.... poor, no future.

Stirling... striker... 5 goals... poorer opposition..the best thing since Ethan Moore?

I don't get it.