Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Why is it that the team are creating chances for Benteke to miss, yet we're not creating any for Bent?

The answer is that Benteke is adding more to our team than Bent is. the way he's been speaking out and not completely backing Lambert, i'd sell him at the soonist opportunity. He's clearly not happy having to scrap it out witht he rest of the squad for a place in the side, i've had enough of big time charlies at Villa who think they're entitled. Give me hard working kids any day.

THIS

• Like 1

Wow some of you really have it in for Bent don't you?

It's silly really. I think it's because he doesn't run around like a headless chicken all game and thus is perceived not to put any effort in. I honestly believe that if he ran around more yet scored only half as many goals he'd probably be more liked on here.

As for people going on about him allegedly mouthing off all the time, how is he mouthing off? People are making out like he's always going to the press and complaining.

Ive got a good idea randy lerner...

Why dont you sell our best player again for the 5th time running for say about £15m, Then drip feed the manager about £3-4m so he can go out and buy us some more division 2 and 3 players!

Great stuff... just what we need for a relgation battle.

Well done lerner and faulkner, You sure are getting to grips with this soccer ball project.

Ive got a good idea randy lerner...

Why dont you sell our best player again for the 5th time running for say about £15m, Then drip feed the manager about £3-4m so he can go out and buy us some more division 2 and 3 players!

Great stuff... just what we need for a relgation battle.

Well done lerner and faulkner, You sure are getting to grips with this soccer ball project.

I don't recall hearing the board saying they were planning to sell Bent and give Lambert only a small portion of the income.

I don't recall hearing the board saying they were planning to sell Bent and give Lambert only a small portion of the income.

Our board is like the goverment mate

They have been secretly fcukin us supporters for the last few years...

Enough is enough now, As fans / paying customers we want cups not kids!..

Jesus if we sell bent its insaine, The blokes goals have kept us in the division for the last 2 seasons...

Our board is like the goverment mate

They have been secretly fcukin us supporters for the last few years...

Enough is enough now, As fans / paying customers we want cups not kids!..

Jesus if we sell bent its insaine, The blokes goals have kept us in the division for the last 2 seasons...

as a fan we have no entitlement to anything, yes we should get value for money, but why is that measured in accolades, its that sort of attitude which pisses me off, yes it'd be fantastic to win something but we've no more right to a trophy than any other team, regardless if we do win silverwear i will keep backing our team.

Too me it's perhaps starting to look terminal for DB9. I fully expect there to be rumours emerging about him leaving as the window nears, and then I expect his agent to be working over time to find him a new club.

His effort and application on the pitch this season hasn't been good enough, no excuses.

Where Lambert messed up IMO was giving him the armband, it was a stupid move as Bent is not captain material. Taking the armband off of him a couple of weeks later probably upset him quite a lot. He's playing like he doesn't really want to be here, West Brom game aside.

You look at Bents age (28) and his and his agents agenda must be 1 last big payday. He doesn't strike me as someone whom will stay I the game after hanging his boots up so he will be after dollars while playing.

Future manager / coach - No

Future Pundit - No

Â