Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Big frustration for me is the amount of balls we had whizzing along the 6 yard box in the first half that just evaded Gabby/Ireland. I'm fairly sure Bent would've gobbled up one of those crosses, he did after all score two against Norwich when we were getting the crosses in.

It's not hard, play two wide players and Bent will score more goals.

Well I think he is injured but we will see on SUnday as he should be back.

On a different note, I cannot help but wonder if we played better last night because Bent was not playing. We had good pace and movement (even though Gabby was slightly off form). It seemed to bring the best out of N'Zogbia.

Only wild speculation I'm afraid, but, something has gone off between Bent &

It came to a head when he subbed him off at The Reebok

If that were true then he should have no reason to complain about that substitution. He was simply terrible in that game. The first game in ages we managed to provide him with great service and he missed every sitter. Just awful.

I personally really like the guy and think he's the best striker we've had since Dwight so it's a no brainer that we need to keep him. Just need a midfield general to get the ball, play it to Zog and Marc (who are starting to play great) who then feed Daz.

I also think Gabby should play up front alongside Bent in a 4-4-2 and switch with Zog whenever he drifts out to the left.

Well I think he is injured but we will see on SUnday as he should be back.

On a different note, I cannot help but wonder if we played better last night because Bent was not playing. We had good pace and movement (even though Gabby was slightly off form). It seemed to bring the best out of N'Zogbia.

i think its more that we had balance playing two actual wingers instead of having gabby on the wing

Â