Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bunch of rocket polishers.

Some deluded idiots on that board.

There's definitely a Danny Dyer element to West Ham's support. They won the World Cup in 66 ya know.

I just wish we weren't so crap at the moment as West Ham are there for the taking today.

This could go either way in my opinion. It's certainly not the end of the world if we lose though as I'm still convinced that we can turn over Stoke and Wigan at home quite easily.

I would be more than happy with a draw and think we could well pull off at least that, if the players have managed to turn a corner. I'm going for a cheeky 2-1 to us. UTV!

The thing is though that West Ham are a totally different proposition at home. If Parker is out then thats a massive bonus and will add to the teams we have already played in the run in who have been under strength due to injuries!

However, Parker has played throughout the season with a serious of injuries so i wouldn't be surprised at all to see him line up against us.

I just wonder if Everton and Newcastle had been at full strength would we still be five points clear of the drop zone?

'Briggaman' i admire your confidence in our team but neither Wigan, or especially Stoke will be easy games for different reasons!

Oh I agree entirely. I'm just trying to be positive as I am hoping that the players and management have started to realise what is happening and will pick it up.

I think there will be goals in this one. They have quite the strike power, West Ham and our defense is...well the less said about it is better. Same goes for us and their defense. Any idea where Young will play? Playing him in the hole might not be such a bad idea for this game, Albrighton will run rings around their horrible fullbacks.

id go with 3 in midfield Petrov, NRC and Makoun

Bent up top on his own with Young and Downing on the wings.

Were away from home and we will be tough to break down and if bent can take his chances i think we will win