Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

The West Ham side lacks width and solid full backs, we have to stick with 442 and get at them down the flanks.

I was thinking just that today, West Ham are strongest down the middle get the ball out wide they will be ****.

But we also have to compete with them in the middle to get the ball. I would love to see a three out of Stan, NRC, Makoun and Delph. This would give the two wingers carte blanche to go at the West Ham back 4 and get in alongside Bent.

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The West Ham side lacks width and solid full backs, we have to stick with 442 and get at them down the flanks.

I was thinking just that today, West Ham are strongest down the middle get the ball out wide they will be ****.

Even west ham fans know this, they have threads all over moaning how any team with decent wingers tearsthem apart...

Even west ham fans know this, they have threads all over moaning how any team with decent wingers tearsthem apart...

Just need to get the right balance between plenty of width and not being completely over-run in the central midfield.

hope tomkins is picked for them. he is atrocious.

:lol:

He really is terrible.

Anyone remember that blatant handball right in front of the holte end when Carew was through on goal?

He literally swiped the ball away from Carew's chest in the six yard box.

Anyway, all West Spam defenders are terrible, so it doesn't really matter who plays for them in defence.

He really is terrible.

Anyone remember that blatant handball right in front of the holte end when Carew was through on goal?

Anyway, all West Spam defenders are terrible, so it doesn't really matter who plays for them in defence.

yes mate, i was fuming! it was right at the end of that 1-1 draw wasn't it? think they had one shot all game which wasnt even on target but hit diego tristan and went in. it was also the game we had to wear the previous season's away strip because they neglected to bring anything that wasn't claret and blue. what a shambles.

He really is terrible.

yes mate, i was fuming! it was right at the end of that 1-1 draw wasn't it? think they had one shot all game which wasnt even on target but hit diego tristan and went in. it was also the game we had to wear the previous season's away strip because they neglected to bring anything that wasn't claret and blue. what a shambles.

haha yes I remember it well.

Heskey also missed an absolute sitter in front of the Holte End as well, Carew flicked the ball over the defenders head brilliantly and Heskey fluffed the chance.

Funny how these incidents still get you angry even though it was years ago.

He really is terrible.

That's him scoring then.

.................Friedel

Walker.....Collins..Dunne...Young

.................Reo Coker

...........Petrov.......Downing

Albrighton......................Young

...................Bent

bench- marshall, gabby, delph, makoun, heskey, cuellar, clark

He really is terrible.

erm he is actually a superb defender for his age, he will mature into 1 of the best defenders in the league, i'm certain of this

He really is terrible.

erm he is actually a superb defender for his age, he will mature into 1 of the best defenders in the league, i'm certain of this

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

If you're certain, it's bound to come true.

He's poor.

Did I hear correctly last week Parker out for 2 games with injury?

Its a winnable game no doubt about that and losing the lead vs United could have damaging effect as they were atrocious vs Bolton last week.

Even West Spam fans think he's shit.

He will only ever be an average premier league defender at best.

Tomkins has just come out and said he wants to avenge the opening day defeat, may put a bet on him scoring. Also on Trents point, I honestly think Downing and Walker will rip Bridge to shreds. But we also have to be wary of their front 3 who are physical and very athletic, we have to keep them at bay in the opening 20 to 25mins as they'll be hunting us with the crowd behind them.