Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I fancy us in this one. West Ham should certainly be up for it but if we can score early we can knock the bollocks out of them.

So long as Reo Coker comes in for Makoun, we go 4-4-2 and with a positive attitude I'm going 3-1 Villa.

Bloody hell if markavfc40 predicts us to win then we will!

:lol:

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friedel; Cuellar, Collins, Dunne, Young; Downing, NRC, Petrov, Young; Gabby, Bent.

I'd rather have Walker at RB than Cuellar but when GH has taken someone off in the past he has rarely picked them the following match...Lichaj, Baker etc

3 points, or at least 1 point will be ours come Saturday evening

I fancy us in this one. West Ham should certainly be up for it but if we can score early we can knock the bollocks out of them.

So long as Reo Coker comes in for Makoun, we go 4-4-2 and with a positive attitude I'm going 3-1 Villa.

:lol: Mate I've actually said on numerous games this season that on paper we should win. Sadly lack of inspiration/motivation/belief, bad tactics and unorganised defending have got in the way of more positive results.

Sadly lack of inspiration/motivation/belief, bad tactics and unorganised defending have got in the way of more positive results.

Couldn't agree with you more.