Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did we have one disallowed?...

yes and it was a shocker

And Bent scored it?, what happened?, and these referees go on about respect...

great cross from downing, bent jumped defender stood still he didnt push him or hold him down but his momentum knocked him over, not a foul in a month of sundays

Sunderland are sinking.

Blackpool too - I won't miss them.

Nope. I said I would love to see Sunderland, Blackpool and SHA relegated. 2 out of 3 wouldn't be bad.

Birmingham goal: The pressure of the relegation battle starting to tell in our 1500 kick-offs - it's another error leading to a goal. Simon Mignolet and Phil Bardsley are the culprits this time, getting in each other's way as they attempt to clear Cameron Jerome's flick-on and allowing Sebastian Larsson to poke into an empty net.

How much luck do these tossers have.

Obsevations from the armchair in front of the PC

1. Our defence are all over the place, they can't hold a line to save their lives

2. Perfectly good goal from Bent that was ruled out

3. Walker bombs up too much without thinking about what happens if we lose the ball

4. Great goal

5. Neither of our central midfielders have the brains to attack the box. Thats a big downfall and emans that any knock downs in the box will go unrewarded

Did we have one disallowed?...

yes and it was a shocker

And Bent scored it?, what happened?, and these referees go on about respect...

Bent jumped, Jacobsen didn't and then fell over.... no push or infringement from Bent and goal should've stood!

So basically the ball got crossed in and Bent headed it in and their defender fell over and the referee thought why not f**k Villa over and say it doesn't count...

Not good enough.

Time for one of Houllier's magical half time teamtalks.

We should be winning and would be if Halsey wasnt such a word removed. Leading 2-1 away would be great and a very good half. As it is, it's 1-1 and they haven't properly threatened in my opinon since the first 20 minutes. Since then its been all us.