Alan Hutton

Rich_D

I cannot wait until that smug prick gets abuse on Sunday. I've been looking forward to that day since he left.

Barry I can understand left for a team that almost certainly would qualify for the Champions League within a year, and he gave us years of service. The only bad thing was his whole interview with the NOTW about that scum club Liverpool.

This guy Downing though is a completely different kind of asshole.

I actually would play Hutton on Sunday. He loves a dangerous tackle and on Sunday I'm hoping he pulls a few out on that bellend Downing.

Downing will run rings round Hutton.

I dont blame Downing for leaving if I'm totally honest. If your an attack minded player and Alex McLeish is about to become your manager then **** off is a great idea. I doubt Downing fancied doubling up as a second left back as part of an 8-1-1 formation

I cannot wait until that smug prick gets abuse on Sunday. I've been looking forward to that day since he left.

Barry I can understand left for a team that almost certainly would qualify for the Champions League within a year, and he gave us years of service. The only bad thing was his whole interview with the NOTW about that scum club Liverpool.

This guy Downing though is a completely different kind of asshole.

I actually would play Hutton on Sunday. He loves a dangerous tackle and on Sunday I'm hoping he pulls a few out on that bellend Downing.

Downing will run rings round Hutton.

Like Ashley Young did?

Just watching the Arsenal Vs Spuds game on ESPN Classics, the one where Bentley scored the wonder goal from 40 yards out.

It finished 4-4, Arsnenal scored 3 goals because of Hutton being shit (poor marking from a corner, not clearing the ball when it was bouncing towards goal and passing the ball directly to them on the edge of his 18 yard box).. He's not even a championship player, why is he here? :lol:

hes not a bad RB, but when youve got 2 better RBs ahead of you, its going to be difficult to get a game

its a shame we couldnt of signed that kid we had from tottenham though

im sure he will come good

Funny this thread, he isnt a great player but the reaction on here to today is well over the top. He wasnt even close to being our worst player today, Bannan, Delph, Heskey, Collins were all far worse. Even the rejuvinated Warnock didnt get forward as often. But of course his face doesnt fit, he's a McLeish signing so thats why he deserves more abuse than the other shower of shit today.

The thing is with him...and what I was holding out hope for...was he was supposed to be decent going forward. How many driving runs/good crosses has he made since he's been here, can hardly recall any.

Luke Young was much much better.

Carlos should be the RB until January.

It's strange that everyone's commenting on Hutton Today. He didn't play badly. He made one big mistake, but other than that he didn't have a bad game.

His positioning was questionable at times, but it didn't create any Liverpool chances. He was decent attacking. He passed forward well and made a few decent runs into/ towards the box. Just because other players aren't getting into positions for him to pass to, doesn't mean that he's at fault.

Â