Alan Hutton

Rich_D

If he is good going forward then he fits in perfectly with the formation we are currently playing with N'Zogbia wide right cutting in leaving space for an overlapping full back.

was thinking this too if the Zog keeps cutting in hutton will have freedom of the right flank

just watching him now...

he's either very unfit or incredibly lazy.....

looks like he's got a decent cross on him but has been caught out defensively and not looked too bothered about it

... it's only Scotland, that's why!

:winkold:

He's made a couple of really decent tackles I thought Hutton and looked good going forward. Not played too much since his injury so you

can't expect him to be totally up to speed.

Naismith has been gash... get Bannan on!

he just seems very slow to close people down....

it looks like he's being cautious with his knee not wanting to turn too quickly and sprint over a short distance...

i bloody hope so anyway

Hutton got a bad hip injury and hasn't played since March. There is your reason.

Players need several consecutive competitive matches to get fit, Hutton has had one game.

He is off the pace and I'd worry about him next Saturday, but he's going to be an excellent player when 100% fit.

I Honestly dont understand all the surprise at Huttons bad performance. We signed Spurs third choice right back, he is hardly going to be the new Cafu is he.

When you hire a shit manager and give him no money you will get average signings like this. I dont mind Hutton as a player but I've accepted he is what he is. Blindingly average.

Â