Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

Its like Old Trafford again,, playing well but get beaten by two mistakes

Seriously, what match are you people watching that are saying we are playing well?! We have been piss poor for the majority of this. Sure there has been som nice little passing going on, yet we aren't getting anywhere with it. City are going forward at will and look dangerous every time.

We have been poor, simple as.

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W T F?

Do you know i actually thought that Blues lucky cup win may boost us tonight & then i saw the line up? I am sick to the back teeth of this half cocked football club throwing away good opprtunities in cup competitions. A quarter final against flipping Reading was at stake in this now i have to sit here embarrassed once again at watching & listening my beloved club being basically patronised & all but laughed at by the comentators on ITV as it is so clear that even after just 25 mins we are out of the cup AGAIN! I do not know any other club..not even lower league clubs who roll over so easily as this shamefull lot. Awful & now i am turning the rubbish off knowing full well we are out the cup before even half time :oops:

Petrov's finished and I don't ever want to see him in a Villa shirt again. Gabby being played out on the left wing hasn't been the problem. He has lost his pace, has no brain or touch and is shit. If someone came in for him I'd fly over to Birmingham, buy a car and drive him myself.

Actually playing ok.

You must be watching some other game. They are playing like a bunch of words removed and the team selection was one designed to lose. Houllier said that the worst day of his career was when we got beat 4-0 at Man Citeh in the league. Well he is about to have another worst day of his career.

Just like MON in Moscow our manager has decided that a cup competition is not worth bothering with and our travelling fans who have paid out good money have wasted their time. If they knew that Houllier was going to play that starting line up up they could have saved their cash and gone down the pub instead. What a **** disgrace.

I'm looking forward to seeing these young lads next season tbh, this is good for them.

Same, I fully expected us to lose this game.. I wouldn't want Ash etc getting injured either.

That said Petrov has been the worse player on the pitch - dreadful.

There are positives Briggaman. Once I saw the line-up I knew I was going to have to look for them. Bradley & Bannan are the main ones. Herd clearly looks a better winger than fullback too.