Question for ST holders Re: Holte Pub Invites

bickster

Have you ever ever had an invite to the Holte Pub for matchday?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever ever had an invite to the Holte Pub for matchday?

• Yes
    • No

Think i posted something about this before. Me and my mate both season card holders have never had an invite.

Fancied a pint before the one game so went to the holte suite. It was full so they suggested a walk over to the holte pub. Queued for a while and eventually got in. They then wanted to charge £3 to get in! It was half an hour before KO so it would of been a very dear pint! I was pretty pissed off and did start to wonder what perks were their to a season ticket? Apparently just being able to go there was the perk!! Anyone would think the beer was discounted.

My son and I have had season tickets for years and never have had an invite and I don't personally know any season ticket holder who has. If they have ended the scheme now there is no way I'm paying money to get into a pub.

Had mine for the Stoke game last season. My mate who sits next to me hasn't but my Uncle who sits in the lower Holte has.

Me and my Uncle both in the away scheme and my pals not. So is it a joint thing as I've mates from work who's also had there invites and are also in the away scheme ??

Â