Question for ST holders Re: Holte Pub Invites

bickster

Have you ever ever had an invite to the Holte Pub for matchday?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever ever had an invite to the Holte Pub for matchday?

• Yes
    • No

Simple question for Season Ticket Holders (please don't answer if you aren't but feel free to join in any debate)

This topic has been sparked because the General seems under the impression that every ST holder gets the chance Once or Twice a season, some of us think he's been misinformed.

No longer a season ticket holder, but previously over ten years.

Since The Holte has been done up during my time as a season ticket holder I never received one. Nor has anybody else I know who has had a season ticket since it's opened.

Never had an invite. Been in though, after a game, it's a decent pub - more like a City pub, rather than the old fashioned boozer type place it used to be, and the Club were brilliant with my good mate Fear, on his 40th birthday - Des Bremner presented him with a signed shirt, and he got a cake too!

Having had a season ticket for ever & a day I must admit I was expecting one of the earliest invites.....but alas no & in a childish way I have now pledged to send it back if I got one. Like most clubs Villa do little or nothing to reflect loyalty or longevity of ST ownership......except take us for granted

Â