• A Young
    • Makoun
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Bent
    • Albrighton (for Petrov 83)
    • Heskey (for Agbonlahor 86)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:f1f26709f2][mrow][mcol color=#8c333c:f1f26709f2]Aston Villa[mcol]2-2[mcol color=white:f1f26709f2]Fulham

[row][col color=#8c333c:f1f26709f2]Pantsil 13 og[col]1-0[col color=white:f1f26709f2]

[row][col color=#8c333c:f1f26709f2][col]1-1[col color=white:f1f26709f2]Johnson 52

[row][col color=#8c333c:f1f26709f2]Walker 72[col]2-1[col color=white:f1f26709f2]

[row][col color=#8c333c:f1f26709f2][col]2-2[col color=white:f1f26709f2]Dempsey 78

[/table]

Downing poor after one cross in the 1st half.

Friedel poor on both their goals.

Ash in the hole and Gabby out wide is just not right.

Mak poor after he got booked, wrongly so in my eyes too as he may have been slightly late but Dempsey was lunging two footed.

All in all a fair result and it's a point closer to safety ;-)

Disappointing performance - we played a very sloppy game. A draw was a fair result based on the balance of play, but we shouldn't have given up the lead twice like that.

Downing MOTM. He was our most threatening player and put the ball in for the first goal.

Friedel 5 not his best day

Walker 6 good goal

Clark 5

Collins 5

Dunne 5

Gabby 4 lost on the wing, swapped with Young, still lost

Downing 6

Young 7 a handful as always

Makoun 5 some decent passes, involved in the goal build-up but looks a little off the pace

Petrov 5 meh

Bent 5 looked like he'd break the offside at some point, he had a poor miss

Can't choose who is MOTM as everyone except for Friedel were all very average.

Funny. I thought Friedel was poor. Fulham's second was due to him failing to come for the ball with any conviction and he should have held Sidwell's shot for their first.

Makoun for me, shouldn't have been booked because Dempsey jumped in two footed - terrible refereeing decision.

Friedel made one good save but was at fault for both goals, as it's been said we need to kill teams off. A goal at the start of the second half when we had those chances would have set us up for a comfortable win.

I didnt think Fulham offered anything really and Brad unofortunately **** up with both goals. The second was pathetic.

Frustrating day. We didnt have many good final balls/crosses and it took a piece of brilliance from Walker to even get us in the lead the second time.

Â