• Downing
    • A Young
    • Makoun
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Bent
    • Albrighton (for Petrov 83)
    • Heskey (for Agbonlahor 86)

No excuses available today for Houllier that simply wasn't good enough, not even close to being good enough.

Here we go...

So you disagree? What excuse for that performance would you like to offer? Or do you think that was good enough?

Wasnt good enough result no but i thought we played some good stuff in the first half and should have been maybe 2 or 3 up. Silly mistakes have cost us again.

I agree putting Gabby on the wing was a mistake. We should have just gone 4-4-2 with Ash/Downing on the wings.

Houlliers biggest mistake was playing Petrov though. Any one of NRC or Bannan would have been better. Hopefully next game we go with Bradley in there.

One day we will have 11 good players all playing in their best position.

Ashley is shit in the hole, Gabby is shit on the left wing , Cuellar should be on the pitch and Petrov should be off it.

We are getting there but Houllier needs to realise this isn't working.

Feels like a loss but a point isn't the end of the world.

This. I suppose we shouldn't forget Fulham are no mugs, they properly turned over a good Spurs side last week.

It showed today against a team who are really poor on the road how bad we really were today.

Ash needs to be put back on the wing simple we can see it why cant the manager see it.

Also gabby on the wing WTF we are all over the place.

Our passing is just awfull and the truth not good enough at all.

Put ash back on the wing play mak and maybe give brad a try in the mid and get the wings working again.

Also change it with culler at the back with james.

We should be playing 4-4-2 at home. Gabby/Delfouneso with Bent and a midfield of Makoun & NRC/Bradley with Downing/Albrighton & Young on the wings. Not rocket science. We've thrown away 4 points against Fulham this season.

It's looking a bit hairy down at the bottom again. Blackpool, West Ham, Wolves & Birmingham all have games in hand on us.

Need to stop **** conceding and stop now.

Wasnt good enough result no but i thought we played some good stuff in the first half and should have been maybe 2 or 3 up. Silly mistakes have cost us again.

I agree putting Gabby on the wing was a mistake. We should have just gone 4-4-2 with Ash/Downing on the wings.

Houlliers biggest mistake was playing Petrov though. Any one of NRC or Bannan would have been better. Hopefully next game we go with Bradley in there.

It wasn't a good result and it was an even worse performance. Yes silly mistakes cost us but I don't think we ever looked like being 2 or 3 up in the first half.

It seems to me though that despite your initial post you agree that Houllier got quite a bit wrong today which is what I was saying. There are no excuses of injuries he just got way too much wrong.

One day we will have 11 good players all playing in their best position.

Ashley is shit in the hole, Gabby is shit on the left wing , Cuellar should be on the pitch and Petrov should be off it.

We are getting there but Houllier needs to realise this isn't working.

Feels like a loss but a point isn't the end of the world.

This. I suppose we shouldn't forget Fulham are no mugs, they properly turned over a good Spurs side last week.

I agree. Fulham have not been bad of late and although this is the kind of game we should be winning it's not the end of the world. Blackpool next - should definitely win that one.

Here we go again....It's all Petrov's fault......The abuse he gets is way over the top and unwarrented. He was no worse than any other player out there today. New scapegoat now that Sidwell is not around.

Friedel 4 at fault for both goals

Walker 6 (maybe stick him in midfield)

Clark 4 (sure his a talented youngster, but a left back he aint, looks a liability there)

Collins 4 meh...

Dunne 3 (just straight out Crap, happy if he goes in the summer)

Gabby 4 (if he is not happy playing on the wing say so, rather than sulking out there and losing every ball played to him)

Young 5 (cannot play in the hole, simple as)

Makoun 6 (nice passes, needs to be a bit busier covering back)

Downing 6 (looked good on the ball, would prob look better on the left)

Petrov 2 (his performance today is the final straw, when red nev said he knew it was time to retire, why doesn't Petrov, awful)

Bent 5 (worked hard, virtually no service)

Houllier 3 (he scores 3 just for signing, Bent, Walker and Makoun and putting them in the team, otherwise it would be -7 for persisting with Petrov, Young in the hole, Gabby left wing)

We just can't seem to defend set pieces, it's been horrendous all season. Then I think that we don't have a defensive coach. We'd have been around 10th had we won today. Look at Newcastle coming back from 4-0 down against Arsenal - we need that determination in our defense!

Incredibly frustrated. It's funny, a win and we would have shot up the league and I would have been confident going in to the Blackpool game but a draw just makes the league table look glum again and suddenly I don't feel confident any more. We still have so many problems, always thought we would concede every time Fulham counter-attacked.

I can't think of anything positive to say about todays display, even my missus said we looked shite.

When the **** will GH play Gabby and Ash in their correct positions? Everyone can see it's not working, so do something about it.

If he's going to stick with ash playing off Bent, then we might as well get rid of him in the summer, as it's never going to work.

Here we go again....It's all Petrov's fault......The abuse he gets is way over the top and unwarrented. He was no worse than any other player out there today. New scapegoat now that Sidwell is not around.
Who said it's Petrov's fault? It's a cheap way out to deflect all criticism. He was very poor today bar some neat exchanges with Makoun.

It wasn't a good result and it was an even worse performance. Yes silly mistakes cost us but I don't think we ever looked like being 2 or 3 up in the first half.

It seems to me though that despite your initial post you agree that Houllier got quite a bit wrong today which is what I was saying. There are no excuses of injuries he just got way too much wrong.

Got a few things wrong but the payers should look at themselves. Its too easy to start blaming the manager, we should have beat them comfortaby. Stupid mistakes though. Which is what im trying to say.

we have a great bench and he uses it way too late!

Gabby and ashely.'i play for myself' young' are not working yet gh is the only one who cant see it.

Downing was rubbish and what the hell has cueiller done wrong!

Bent had no service what so ever though if i wasnt so biast against young i would say he would rather kep the ball for himself

no leadershkip out there today and all those thinking young should get it need to have your brains checked. Mackoun was class

Disagree, did you watch today. He is offering very little, and what he is offering isn't very good.

I'm sorry, he's not a scapegoat he is either not playing very well, injured or past it. Whatever the reason he shouldn't be playing.

I like the guy, proper professional, looks like he cares about the club but you can't be sentimental with the 1st XI. He isn't good enough.

Â