Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Fulham are not a good team with not a good manager. The only half decent team they've beaten this season is stoke. A good mobile attacking performance should see us pick three points.
Spurs?
Dodgy result agaisnt a dodgy manager in a cup game he didn't really want to win if he was going to keep his chumps league momentum and challenge for next year's chumps league place going. If you watched that game, something smelled. They've played spudz twice in the league and lost both, harry knows which side of his bread is buttered.

Bradley only had his first training yesterday afternoon, by then we would of already decided what system and tactics to play and sorted out who would be marking who, very hard to change it.

Yes it makes sense to me too. I think - the impression I got anyway - is that they might have been hoping for his clearance to come a day or two sooner

1433: ASTON VILLA v FULHAM

Aston Villa: Friedel, Walker, Dunne, Collins, Clark, Petrov, Makoun, Downing, Ashley Young, Agbonlahor, Bent. Subs: Marshall, Pires, Albrighton, Delfouneso, Heskey, Reo-Coker, Cuellar.

Fulham: Schwarzer, Pantsil, Hughes, Hangeland, Baird, Duff, Murphy, Sidwell, Dempsey, Dembele, Johnson. Subs: Stockdale, Salcido, Gera, Gudjohnsen, Kakuta, Greening, Davies.

Referee: Lee Mason (Lancashire)