Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

4-1 Villa. A comfortable win against a meadiocre side who are piss poor on the road.

Yet they are not that piss poor see above.

Hughes has them organised and tricky to play against.

Tough one this.

One win away from home is pretty typical for them. They're garbage on the road, while I think we're clicking. Bradley to improve the middle of the park further and us to roll them over in style.

I think 15 minutes of kamakarzi Spurs play masks an average side. We should have battered them at The Cottage and now with a genuine finisher, we will get the opportunity to give them a good hiding.

He's better than Dunne. He and Collins both offer different things, IMO Carlos is slightly better. For me it should always be Cuellar/Collins with Clark if we actually had a LB.

completely agree with this, i think Cuellar & Clark could be a really good defensive pairing. i don't understand what Carlos has to do to get picked, it's frustrating because i'd really hate to see him go in the summer.

He's better than Dunne. He and Collins both offer different things, IMO Carlos is slightly better. For me it should always be Cuellar/Collins with Clark if we actually had a LB.

completely agree with this, i think Cuellar & Clark could be a really good defensive pairing. i don't understand what Carlos has to do to get picked, it's frustrating because i'd really hate to see him go in the summer.

Agreed. This would just be wrong. I would make King Carlos the skipper.

Friedel

Walker---Collins---Cuellar---Clark

---------Bradley-----Makoun-------

Albrighton-----Young-----Downing

----------------Bent----------------

That's pretty much what I want, maybe Downing in the middle and Ash out wide.

Friedel

Walker---Collins---Cuellar---Clark

---------Bradley-----Makoun-------

Albrighton-----Young-----Downing

----------------Bent----------------

That's pretty much what I want, maybe Downing in the middle and Ash out wide.

Like this. Although NRC has played well recently.

MattJ83, to be fair that result was over as soon as they were awarded two penalties in 10minutes with Spurs going down to 10men. It will be a tough game but we have the players to trouble them however think this one has draw all over it. We'll get a SHIT Ref as usual.

-----------------Friedel

Walker---Cuellar----Dunne---Clark

----Downing---Bradley---Makoun

A Young---------Bent---Agbonlahor

CM probably too risky there, Petrov or NRC should be in maybe both. And Albrighton replacing no-winger Gabby.

I wish Baker wasn't suspended, he needs a few games. Clark WILL be left back, Dunne will play, Bent will play, Young will play.

GH is as unpredictable as my predictive sext.

2-0 Villa. Gabby and Ash. Really hope CC plays at CB, although I very much doubt it. In fact I'd even be happy with him playing RB, anything to keep him in the team as Fulham are a big side. Also, I hope I'll still be awake when the game starts, as I just came home 10 mins ago. :)

UTV!!!!