Nathan Baker

AVFC-Prideofbrum

actually thinking about it. wasn't Okore in the FC Nordsjælland side that Chelsea battered 4-0 last season ?

10-1 on aggregate over two legs i believe. OUCH!

Yeah but I'm assuming you've seen the video of that game where Okore looked savage?

actually thinking about it. wasn't Okore in the FC Nordsjælland side that Chelsea battered 4-0 last season ?

10-1 on aggregate over two legs i believe. OUCH!

Yeah but I'm assuming you've seen the video of that game where Okore looked savage?

Savage at what though ?. 4-0 sounds like a tattering 

How is the concept that a player can play well when his team loses so difficult to grasp? I've read posts using the logic "team lost -> all players were bad" time and time again on here. This ain't tennis, there's XI of them out there and sometimes they lose in spite of excellent individual performances.

This should be a **** sticky.

How is the concept that a player can play well when his team loses so difficult to grasp? I've read posts using the logic "team lost -> all players were bad" time and time again on here. This ain't tennis, there's XI of them out there and sometimes they lose in spite of excellent individual performances.

when a team loses by a large margin, you'd naturally think the defence or keeper had a bad game first and foremost. not sure what's odd about that ?

when a team loses by a large margin, you'd naturally think the defence or keeper had a bad game first and foremost. not sure what's odd about that ?

There's nothing odd about it unfortunately. It seems to be the norm. In that instance I'd naturally think that the team were outclassed. Thinking every single player was bad without having even seen the game is ridiculous and makes a mockery of having opinions on individual player performances at all.

Why not just rate the team's performance based solely on the result and apply that rating to every player who played in that game?

look at the 8-0... guzan was our best player, so that's not always the case

• 4 weeks later...

I see on twitter he annoced he was starting tomorrow. Then 1hr or so later he said he was stupid and someone needed to take the phone off him. Wonder if Lambert wont start him now as he was stupid and told the world on twitter

I see on twitter he annoced he was starting tomorrow. Then 1hr or so later he said he was stupid and someone needed to take the phone off him. Wonder if Lambert wont start him now as he was stupid and told the world on twitter

Maybe this is all a feint by Lambert and Baker to fool Norwich into thinking he's starting when really Clark will be starting. :detect:

Norwich's gameplan will basically be getting it to their wingers who in turn will be getting balls into our box. Need Baker just for his aerial presence.

Yep put him up against rvw who is strong in the air

Well i think Vlaar will be up against rvw seeing how he knows him from the dutch league 

Â