Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

Did he play for Cameroon in their world cup games in June?

If he did, maybe he's been given an extra week off.

he wasnt in the cameroonian squad for any of their games last month, so i suspect he might actually be injured

Houllier who we [unfairly] booed into a heart attack
For thr seven zillionth time, Houllier did NOT have a heart attack. He suffered an aortic dissection which is a physical condition - for him a longsatnding problem, since he had already had one while at Liverpool. This is purely a physical condition that can trigger at any time and is not affected by stress, being booed by Villa fans, etc.

I thought Makoun was injured??

I dont think he fits in with Lamberts long ball style of play anyway. I think he will be shipped out

Did you wear your top hat and monocle when you wrote that?

Think he'll do well for us in Masters Football in future years

This. Very much looking forward to the 2022 Masters Football competition when we will the luxury of picking a squad from the likes of J2M, Balaban, Harewood, Sidwell, and Djemba Djemba.

I personally see Makoun as part of the deadwood that needs clearing. If the manager thinks otherwise and that he can get something out of the player then fair enough

some info...

i've been asking loads of questions on twitter regards Makoun over and over and finaly had a response back from James Nursey...

"i am still in the same job but been busy with Golf, Cricket and then Wimbledon this week, last i heard Makoun WILL be given a chance by PL"

then next one...

"in fact it was PF who told me that Makoun has extended leave due to personal reasons but is due back a week later poss Thursday

hope this helps guys....Also Mat Kendrick has said he thinks he is due back this week

some info...

i've been asking loads of questions on twitter regards Makoun over and over and finaly had a response back from James Nursey...

"i am still in the same job but been busy with Golf, Cricket and then Wimbledon this week, last i heard Makoun WILL be given a chance by PL"

then next one...

"in fact it was PF who told me that Makoun has extended leave due to personal reasons but is due back a week later poss Thursday

hope this helps guys....Also Mat Kendrick has said he thinks he is due back this week

Excellent. :thumb:

I doubt he'll do anything with his chance.

He couldn't perform last Pre season and was given a chance against a lower league team and was awful.

I think the young kids will show lambert more and will keep makoun on the bench, then fans on here can blame every defeat on this.

He couldn't perform last Pre season and was given a chance against a lower league team and was awful.

I think the young kids will show lambert more and will keep makoun on the bench, then fans on here can blame every defeat on this.

some players suit different managers tactics, Nzog is anothe rone...maybe the passing style Lambert likes to play will suit his game a lot more and Makoun could be a great player at villa...but who knows?

fingers crossed for him though!

I think he'll do alright BJ10, there will be a time and a place for his ability and I think Lamberts rotation policy will give him a good chance to prove himself in a team/tactic that plays to his strengths.

If Makoun is the player people are most excited about in this transfer window then I will be disappointed.

Think Lambert would be ill advised to count too much on Makoun to deliver a change in our footballing fortunes.

Or we could all come round your house, listen to Smiths records and complain about how everything is "so unfair" and every Villa player is pants.

Come on! Try to find some positives out of this season and the actual players we have. You might be surprised at what happens. Worst case is, we shed some additional players in January and at the end of the year.

This is the PL project, have some patience and stop persecuting what we currently have.

Â