Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

you must've missed fulham at home then tro because he absolutely dominated, he is a top drawer player who has played in cl for years, we're lucky to have him, i think we as fans should make the most of him being here because he could get in any team in world football, i think he is that good

I hope your right, but sorry for being so called negative or sceptical, but I've heard it all before.

To dominate is what it means, not a few fab passes now and again..... I simply don't buy your rating of him just yet, but i may well change my opinion..... when i see what your seeing, I'm simply saying i havn't seen it yet.

If you want to see domination at its best, play some footage of Paul McGrath or Martin Laursen....or Alex Cropley or Dennis Mortimer

Thats being dominant and thats what we need.

you must've missed fulham at home then tro because he absolutely dominated, he is a top drawer player who has played in cl for years, we're lucky to have him, i think we as fans should make the most of him being here because he could get in any team in world football, i think he is that good

I hope your right, but sorry for being so called negative or sceptical, but I've heard it all before.

To dominate is what it means, not a few fab passes now and again..... I simply don't buy your rating of him just yet, but i may well change my opinion..... when i see what your seeing, I'm simply saying i havn't seen it yet.

If you want to see domination at its best, play some footage of Paul McGrath or Martin Laursen....or Alex Cropley or Dennis Mortimer

i'm not really understanding your point, are you saying he isn't good enough for us? or saying we should've got someone better in jan? it's a crazy statement

Laursen wasn't even all that good. He was a powerful header of the ball and had a good leap, but he was slow and got turned easily. The best we had at the time apart from a few games Curtis had where he looked a world beater.

Laursen wasn't even all that good. He was a powerful header of the ball and had a good leap, but he was slow and got turned easily. The best we had at the time apart from a few games Curtis had where he looked a world beater.

not many men beat laursen, and hardly anyone beat him in the air. the guy was an absolute beast. such a shame

collins has never impressed me, and dunne i didnt know too much about. but i can safely say 11m down the drain. we will be lucky to get 6m for the pair of them

Laursen wasnt just good, but he was the perfect captain & model professional aswell.

Looking back over the past 10 years, I wouldnt hesitate to say that he's the closest thing we've had to a world class player in that time.

With Laursen, you were confident that there was a very, very good chance he'd win the ball defending set pieces. This also adds confidence to the rest of the team. You can't put a price on that. I'd have Laursen on half a knee instead of the alcoholics Dunne and Collins.

I remember Milner screaming 'ITS OUR **** BALL' before every corner came in. And it was.

• 3 weeks later...

A one trick pony that we can't afford. We need to get the bread n butter right before we move on to toast!!

We need players in the middle that will fight, not go missing because they're on a yellow.

Should sit out next match for me and Delph come in instead; he will be a good player for us and will take time to adjust but after he gets a card he tends to go anonymous.

we always talk of jam tomorrow with our players.

Played a few nice balls again but it's always gonna be hard for a player to come into a new league in a relegation fight. Especially when you're not the type of player suited for it.

So unlucky with the penalty.

i'm not really understanding your point, are you saying he isn't good enough for us? or saying we should've got someone better in jan? it's a crazy statement

I thought it was quite plain, but there you go ..... no he's nowhere near good enough right now....whether he will improve and become good enough ( imo of course) time will tell, in the meantime we may be sunk.

Â