Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

Dear Dawn,

If I shave my considerable pubic hair, am I more likely to get a blow-job from the missus? I am generally forthcoming (and adept) with cunnilingus, but I'd like a bit more fellatio in return without wanting to appear rude and out and out asking her.

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't it nice when you break up with someone and find out you dodged a bullet as they show their true colours as a result? This happened yesterday with the girl I was with, who I thought was nice (we didn't argue), but I just wasn't into it in the end. After I finished it (Facebook and called, as she doesn't live with me), she had a philosophical rant at me - saying I 'wasted her time' and such, because I didn't tell her earlier about it (she was also pissed about me not talking to her at all earlier in the day as I was mulling the situation over) - before making it into some kind of SATC episode on her blog for her friends to fawn over and be Z-FORMATION ANGRY about.

Ah well, it's going to like having a second paycheck again for a while. :)

Isn't it nice when you break up with someone and find out you dodged a bullet as they show their true colours as a result? This happened yesterday with the girl I was with, who I thought was nice (we didn't argue), but I just wasn't into it in the end. After I finished it (Facebook and called, as she doesn't live with me), she had a philosophical rant at me - saying I 'wasted her time' and such, because I didn't tell her earlier about it (she was also pissed about me not talking to her at all earlier in the day as I was mulling the situation over) - before making it into some kind of SATC episode on her blog for her friends to fawn over and be Z-FORMATION ANGRY about.

Ah well, it's going to like having a second paycheck again for a while. :)

Now you have to link the blog ;)

i also parted ways yesterday with a girl ive been seeing for only about 2 months, shes decided to get back with her ex. I always knew this could happen as she only moved out of his house a month before we hit it off. Shame as she was stunning and i did really like her, still atleast i have the knowledge that lastnight when they were havin make up sex it was only 2 nights before i filled her 3 times 8)

Hi Guys,

Really needing some advice here. My wife of 3 years (together for 11 years) told me last night that she thought we should split up. She told me that she loves me but is not 'in love with me'. This was not said during an arguement (we don't ever really argue), I turned around to her and asked her if anything was wrong as she looked a bit down.

I was shocked as I thought things were good and we wanted the same things in life. I can be very lazy and have become a bit chubbier over the years and I have said I will go to the gym. She said she doesn't know if she can recreate the 'spark'. I have asked for a chance to change and prove to her that I can make our marriage work. I am just confused why she does not want to fight at all. When I ask her if she wants to try she says "I don't know". I have asked he if she fancies/seeing anyone else but she swerars she is not.

I am frustrated as I don't know how or if I can fix things. Even if I can in the short-term, it will always be in the back of my mind that she is not attracted to me. But I love her so much. My vows meant something to me and that is why I want to fight.

I am sorry if this is all jumbled but I am finding it hard to think straight.

Any one got any advice or been in the same position?

Â