Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

I know im ok, i realise i dont look like a gurner with the trots and ive always done alright for myself with the wimmenz but she is by far the hottest ive ever pulled.

Yes, you're hardly some evil monster but let's just say, you're playing slightly above yourself...;)

Ha cheers :) , still, better than playing slightly with yourself.

Yes, you're hardly some evil monster but let's just say, you're playing slightly above yourself...;)

:lol: now take down the pictures, you never know, she might have a friend who's a Villa fan who trolls this forum who now is telling her you're posting pics of her on a Villa forum and now she thinks you're creepy :winkold:

:lol: now take down the pictures, you never know, she might have a friend who's a Villa fan who trolls this forum who now is telling her you're posting pics of her on a Villa forum and now she thinks you're creepy :winkold:

See, you joke about that but ive seen it happen on another fairly well known forum a number of times and was the reason i was worried about posting them. Before i delete them though ill give the peasants a bit of time to add them to the hand shandy bank - and the pictures of her! ba-dum-tish!!!

Yeah if Rob had learned of the online "bro-hugging" he'd have been here quicker. ;)

Oi. Dont include me in yer ghey shenanigans Proclaimer

;-)

Ah right. It would have been in this thread, there was a lengthy discussion on me and my confidence (I.e. Zero!) And I've realised over time that I'm just a very, very awkward and shy person.

The awkward shy thing could work in your favor. A lot of girls find that cute.

And POB, your friend is an ass. I don't care how good looking a guy is if he approached me and stroked my hair I would choke him. But if he approached me and made me laugh.....he would have had a chance at least. Just be funny. Ya know, be....you. You're funny. Use that. And usually the more you make a girl laugh the hotter you become to her.

Strangely enough I think I've been doing that for a while but once I get to know a girl better it seems that I just turn all serious and weird.

I know exactly what you mean Legov.

I do the same, got a girlfriend now and i'm finding myself doing that. I am trying to stop it however!

Right Lads, need some advice.

Ive got a gf who I have been with for around 4 months, everything is fine between us and I trust her. But there is this guy who she considers a "friend" that really fancies her. She is a beautiful looking girl and its obvious she is going to get male attention, so I have resigned myself to this.

But today shit has hit the fan when this friend posted this on her fb wall

"One day you will realize that we should be together and run of into the sunset and live happily ever after :)"

What should I do? He knows shes with me yet he talks like this to her? I thought about msgn him telling him to stay the **** away but i know my mrs will go ape if I do. She says that hes only messing around but Ive known for ages that he fancies her. I also know that she does not like him in "that way" because she had the opportunity to get with him before she met me but didn't because she only likes him as a friend.

Am I over thinking the situation?

if you know she doesn't like him in that way, then just don't do anything. Much better to be confident and act like you don't give a shit because you confident enough in yourself and her. Talking to him highlights that you feel threatened. Just reign in the worry in your head.

Right Lads, need some advice.

Ive got a gf who I have been with for around 4 months, everything is fine between us and I trust her. But there is this guy who she considers a "friend" that really fancies her. She is a beautiful looking girl and its obvious she is going to get male attention, so I have resigned myself to this.

But today shit has hit the fan when this friend posted this on her fb wall

"One day you will realize that we should be together and run of into the sunset and live happily ever after :)"

What should I do? He knows shes with me yet he talks like this to her? I thought about msgn him telling him to stay the **** away but i know my mrs will go ape if I do. She says that hes only messing around but Ive known for ages that he fancies her. I also know that she does not like him in "that way" because she had the opportunity to get with him before she met me but didn't because she only likes him as a friend.

Am I over thinking the situation?

Nope he is bang out of order, as is your GF for letting him get away with it. He deserves a slap BUT that might get you into trouble.

I would go with a witty retort on her FB wall....something like " she likes good looking guys (like Me) hence the only running she will be doing is away from your ugly mug *smiley face*" Not great but it should help him get the message

if you know she doesn't like him in that way, then just don't do anything. Much better to be confident and act like you don't give a shit because you confident enough in yourself and her. Talking to him highlights that you feel threatened. Just reign in the worry in your head.

I was thinking this Rodders. Tbh I dont see him as a threat but still, this has really pissed me off.

Well im seeing her later gonna go out for a drink, ill talk to her about it then I think. I know she only wants me but tbh she could kind of tell him to back off abit. Shes making out that hes just having a joke with her and she has not took it seriously at all.

Â