Signed: Darren Bent £18m rising to £24m with add on's

dudevillaisnice

Im getting grief from the Mrs here, hitting f5 on this thread and glued to SSN.. I cant do this all night.. **** it yeah I can.

Im doing exactly the same thing, and I love it!

Mrs'? Who needs them when youve got Darren Bent and VT answering all your needs!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't give a damn about the price for him, he scores goals, of course the price is going to be high, we are the buying, Sunderland din't want to sell, they are just doing to us what we did to Man City. Let the good times roll!

Anyone else ridiculously excited about this team?

---------------Friedel----------------

Walker---Dunne---Samba---Taiwo

----------Makoun---Delph-----------

Albrighton-----Adam------Young---

-----------------Bent-----------------

UTV!!

Fixed :)

Need a new LB

Need a new CB

Desperately. Clark is a good Utility player and fantastic for the bench.

Warnock doesnt cut it and doesnt want to be here. Taiwo - fantastic replacement, out of contract in the summer so would be cheap to buy now.

As a CB Spahic seems more likely but I would prefer Samba - younger can lead our defense for longer time, but Spahic or Samba will both do.

In the summer: a new winger or two if one/both of Downing or Young leave (N'Zogbia Sessegnon)

A new keeper or two: Ochoa and Smithies for me but unlikely.

Possibly another CB if Dunne walks

Next season will hopefully be our season.

would love taiwo!!!

**** off Joan hunter.

Just had the misfortune to listen to that stupid mare as well. Cretin.

Who's that?

Some **** idiot that Midlands Today seem to find outside VP whenever they have a reporter there for big stories to give the "fans view".

I presume she lives in a box under one of the railway bridges close to the ground swaddled in donated Villa scarves.

Still think this might go tits up, i cannot help it Villa screw things up so often :(

Hopefully come through.

People asking why leaving, well fans racially abusing his mother and he gets his car wrecked when he spends time in Newcastle so the guy cannot win.