Signed: Darren Bent £18m rising to £24m with add on's

dudevillaisnice

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SSN sayin its installments,,,if thats the case then surely thats a p**s take?we all get excited and turns out we offering so much each season,,i was well excited earlier and thinkin great at last a reason to back houllier n lerner,,but i dont know feels abit like we bein made to look a mickey mouse club

and that idiot at sunderland workin for sky sports news needs a smack in the mouth the mug,,why dont he just say to bent look pal,,join a top 4 club u can bend me over,obvious the c*ck dont want him to join villa

What **** difference does it make how we pay them, as long as we pay them?

SSN sayin its installments,,,if thats the case then surely thats a p**s take?we all get excited and turns out we offering so much each season,,i was well excited earlier and thinkin great at last a reason to back houllier n lerner,,but i dont know feels abit like we bein made to look a mickey mouse club

and that idiot at sunderland workin for sky sports news needs a smack in the mouth the mug,,why dont he just say to bent look pal,,join a top 4 club u can bend me over,obvious the c*ck dont want him to join villa

Don't believe everything SSN says, especially that mug in the North-East.

Anyone else ridiculously excited about this team?

--------------Friedel----------------

Walker---Dunne--Clarke---Warnock

--------------NRC---------------------

Albrighton-Makoun------Young-----

--------Agbonlahor--Bent-----------

UTV!!

No. New LB, new CB and I will begin to get excited. There is much to do yet.

As i said before 90% of transfers are paid like this.

UTV!!

It would be Petrov instead of NRC, but yes, very excited!

We could have Charlie Adam in their soon as well... oh what it's like to have options :D

UTV!!

No. Amongst other things it's got that useless word removed Warnock in it.

#TSCollymore Stan Collymore

I fully expect DB to make his debut for AVFC V MCFC on talkSPORT's LIVE commentary on Saturday.

Also says a Villa player could be leaving but that could be Curtis Davies because Celtic are sniffing round.

No news on Bent's Twitter account. Could show us a bit more consideration Darren with an update!!

Hope we got more than one chair ready think we are in for an exciting week 8)

You tease :D

Still waiting for paulanddonya to show his face

asfla asfnaksfo sfasfnansklfn !!!!!

asfasf sfkkf asfsf fiisfiafsiisafiasifasf asfknaskfnanskfnasf !!! asfkasfas !! (ajasfjaposfasfaspf sfafs) !

asfkasf asfasfsafasfas fkasf sfasfasf

Thanks

Paul

Hope we got more than one chair ready think we are in for an exciting week 8)

MYSTERYMAN 3-0 Paulanddonya. :lol:

Hope this goes through, what've you heard MM?

The way I understood that report, we have offered straight cash up front but it is them who are wanting it in installments. That is what Rob Dorsett said. Doesn't make sense to me but if they want installamnts t oavoid paying more tax on it, then it is up to them.

For me, if Bent is in Birmingham, then this is just a matter of time. Well done GH and Lerner especially if we do end up paying them in installments.