Houllier: Back him or sack him?

Stu_The_Villan

Houlier - back him or sack him?  

415 members have voted

1. 1. Houlier - back him or sack him?

• Back him - he needs more time
    • Sack him - we don't have time

Pires said in The Sun: "What's certain is that the two games coming up against Sunderland and against Sheffield United in the FA Cup will be very, very decisive for Gerard's future."

Rumours of dissent in the dressing room have also surfaced.

"It's true it's a bit tense. Gerard is having trouble getting his message across," Pires said.

"He is used to a certain way of working and he arrives with new methods.

"From what I've understood, there have been several meetings between Gerard and the players who didn't really agree with him.

Read this just and I am disgusted with the players if what Pires says is true. It's not the players place to criticise the managers methods, especially when they haven't even given them a chance. Players play, managers manage! I hope we have a good clear out this month because we bloody need it!

On the other hand, can you really believe what Pires is saying?

He can't spend that much time with the Villa players, being chauffered to and from North London on training days and no doubt just staying down south on free days.

My reactions were

(a) how does he know what goes on at Villa, he is hardly ever there?

(B) who the f**k is he anyway to start holding forth on what is happening behind closed doors.

Button it, Pires!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GTFO HOULLIER CLUELESS clearing in the woods

i dare someone to say im overeacting now enough of the bullshit Mr Lerner were now in the relegation zone BELOW WOLVES!!! How much more time do you want to give this man ITS GOING TO COST US OUR PREMIERSHIP STATUS

If you can't take this team to top half finish at the minimum then you must be doggo let alone relegation.

I think Houllier could have put us in a relegation fight aswell as lose us some of our best players. Couldn't blame even Salifou if he wanted to get out of this shite.

**** OFF HOULLIER!

Gutted about tonight's performance, but angry that this has happened to our club more than anything. We have gone from consistent europe challengers to the relegation zone in 3 months and the only thing (except milner) that has changed is the manager.

Â