Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Never have I seen us so hopeless so often..... this is soul destroying. I remember shit periods of form with the likes of DOL/GT and big defeats but this is a new low.....I'm a fan of giving a manager time, a transfer window etc but sometimes it might not be enough! e.g spurs getting rid of ramos after 8 games a of a new season in 2008.

The way we are defending, competing must mean Houiller is under pressure and not far away from the chop. It's not about the results in my opinion, it's the performance..... we have been completely hopeless for months now and the WBA/Blackpool wins were very fortunate... both we were 2nd best for long periods of the game........ *sigh*

great stuff 3 nil,its not the managers fault though,he doesnt pick the team..

we don't have any other players who are good enough, unless you change to 442 and put Fonz on, that will just leave us more open in the middle, but I don't think it matters that much they're walking through our players like they're not there anyway.

I think Hogg would have done more had he been picked.

Never have I seen us so hopeless so often..... this is soul destroying. I remember shit periods of form with the likes of DOL/GT and big defeats but this is a new low.....I'm a fan of giving a manager time, a transfer window etc but sometimes it might not be enough! e.g spurs getting rid of ramos after 8 games a of a new season in 2008.

The way we are defending, competing must mean Houiller is under pressure and not far away from the chop. It's not about the results in my opinion, it's the performance..... we have been completely hopeless for months now and the WBA/Blackpool wins were very fortunate... both we were 2nd best for long periods of the game........ *sigh*

Its almost like the players do this just to get rid of houllier

There are some rumours of that. Players don't like him and aren't performing because of it.

Ridiculous. Most of the players who don't like him aren't even on the bench and will be leaving. Warnock is shit anyway, and we don't have another left back to play instead of him. He can't really drop Friedel, either.

Player such as Petrov and Agbonlahor want to play for the manager.

If Reo-Coker is after a new contract on big money, or failing that a move to one of the Milan sides as has been rumoured (not sure why they'd want him, but apparently there's something in it), then he'd want to be putting in good performances regardless of whether or not he likes the manager.

No pride, no fight, no spirit, defence is a shambles, players frozen out and publicly slagged off, one up front negative crap all the time, humiliated by teams we were on a par with last season... a complete joke.

But its ok to lose to Man City coz Houllier probably likes them too

Well i predicted a 5-0 loss today... perhaps i was too conservative in my estimation :shock:

I am going to put a bet on us getting relegated this season as we are by a country mile the worst team i have seen this year away from home & it's getting worse at VP too.. Shocking! :cry: