SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

cs4christsamba1 Samba Christopher

Let's go to hong kong follow my man @CharlesNzo one of the best winger in this country

7 hours ago

Blackburn are off to HK too... with us.. apparently did I not read that we're sharing the bus somewhere or something.

Is this Chris Samba's twitter account? It's not verified but Ian Taylor follows it and CNZ.

Maybe Blackburn have also bid for the Zog?? haha. Just playing. Hopefully he will be on the bus....for the Villa.

cs4christsamba1 Samba Christopher

Let's go to hong kong follow my man @CharlesNzo one of the best winger in this country

7 hours ago

Blackburn are off to HK too... with us.. apparently did I not read that we're sharing the bus somewhere or something.

Is this Chris Samba's twitter account? It's not verified but Ian Taylor follows it and CNZ.

Maybe Blackburn have also bid for the Zog?? haha. Just playing. Hopefully he will be on the bus....for the Villa.

Another cost cutting measure from the board, taking a bus to HK!

Randy out!! :angry:

Bollocks from Kendrick IMO, why would Eck travel separately if it wasn't to do with N'Zogbia, who hasn't flown with Wigan, way too much of a coincidence if you ask me!

exactly this. i would rather believe this its far more exciting

Mat responded as follows

MatKendrick Mat Kendrick

Only just seen that.....interesting. Unless it means N'Zog's signing for Chelsea! Or Blackburn! Or Kitchee

Would this 'interesting' development in Mat's eyes perhaps indicate that he may not be as ITK at the Villa these days as before?

Mat responded as follows

MatKendrick Mat Kendrick

Only just seen that.....interesting. Unless it means N'Zog's signing for Chelsea! Or Blackburn! Or Kitchee

Would this 'interesting' development in Mat's eyes perhaps indicate that he may not be as ITK at the Villa these days as before?

Mat Kendrick knows exactly what's going on. He's fed by the club for his 'scoops' on the understanding that he's also quiet when they ask him to be.

TBF it's not easy getting info out Villa. I actually think McLeish tips them off now more than MON ever would.

However IMHO the club do need to learn to manage the press better

Even if the fee was agreed as we all know with Shay Given NOTHING was announced officially by either club

until he was ITSOBH!