SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Isn't Samba just saying:

"Off to Honk Kong with the Blackburn squad! in unrelated news, follow my friend and fellow Frenchman and North of England resident Charles N'Zogbia on twitter"

?

Spoilsport!

Bit of a coincidence though... they both follow each other's accounts as well and let's not forget CNZ's tweet the other day about the trip...

CharlesNzo Charles N'Zogbia

In Hale Piccolino having Lunch with @Vi_Deluxe, my Last 2 days before the Trip hopefully ☺

Isn't Samba just saying:

"Off to Honk Kong with the Blackburn squad! in unrelated news, follow my friend and fellow Frenchman and North of England resident Charles N'Zogbia on twitter"

?

Actually, I think that's exactly what he's saying. Now, whether he thought to add N'Zogbia to that tweet because as a friend he knows that N'Zobgia is likely to be joining him on the trip at some point is up for discussion.

I think the last two days before the trip was just two days before Wigan's trip which was today wasn't it? I also think Samba is just saying to follow his mate CNZ. I do however think we will get him in pretty soon.

I think the last two days before the trip was just two days before Wigan's trip which was today wasn't it? I also think Samba is just saying to follow his mate CNZ. I do however think we will get him in pretty soon.

I think we haven't got a clue. :lol:

Yeah but he's not going on the Wigan trip is he? The one he'd been supposedly looking forward to so much that he tweeted about it?...

I don't buy it at all.

Question off Mat about what excuses Whelan used:-

MatKendrick Mat Kendrick

What excuses did he use?? Something about resting up ahead of hectic schedule??

Why do I get the feeling this is like the managerial search where fans are looking into this too much? There was some who thought it was Moyes bang on due to nonsense on Twitter and look how that turned out...

I think it's inevitable the board will let us down again. Don't forget that's their biggest strength.

Yeah but he's not going on the Wigan trip is he? The one he'd been supposedly looking forward to so much that he tweeted about it?...

I don't buy it at all.

Question off Mat about what excuses Whelan used:-

MatKendrick Mat Kendrick

What excuses did he use?? Something about resting up ahead of hectic schedule??

I know he's not but didn't he tweet that on the 20th? As far as he was concerned him might well have been going on it at the time of tweeting which means in 2 days, the 22nd (today) he would have been going on the trip. Now i apologize if I've got the dates wrong because i'm just reading whats been copied into here, I've never been on Twitter in my life but surely there's a decent chance there's nothing at all in that.

It's not just me tweeting about this even the Toon Army think Samba's let the cat out of the bag as well.

barrcode88 barrcode88

“@cs4christsamba1: Let's go to hong kong follow my man @CharlesNzo one of the best winger in this country” #avfc what does this tell you? :D

1 hour ago

Funnily enough. How I made the connection was through KKFootball1 who we all said talked Rolex.

Earlier this morning he tweeted to CNZ & Chris Samba about Blackburn going to HK as well.

So I clicked on CSamba account earlier this evening and then found the tweet.