SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Guest villantoby

Blackburn with their investment and new wage structure could probably afford Charlie. That and Whelans comments that there are a few clubs in the mix......and Sambas post...we just may have real competition for his signature

Guest villantoby
Damn, don't scare us X)

Well the Blackburn board have promised the fans some big names is summer and he would fall into that category. Don't forget they were after Beckham and Ronaldinho so I'm sure wages wouldn't be an issue.

Flights from Hong Kong often stop in Dubai right? He's probably just gone on the plane with his mate Samba, getting off in Dubai, to just chill.

Maybe but normally they fly direct HK is sometimes a stop off if you're off to Oz or NZ.

Maybe Dubai is "the trip" he was on about then? Fooled us all.

Isn't that N'Zogbia on the Samba photo with BRFC players?

AM from the Telegraph

“I don’t know if our bid has been formally rejected,” said Villa manager Alex McLeish, who also tried to sign N’Zogbia when he was at Birmingham 12 months ago. “It is imperative that we get a quality player into the football club to replace Stewart Downing. I would love it to happen quickly, but it’s not me, the administration side is not my department.”

First rumblings of unease with Faulkner ?

Flights from Hong Kong often stop in Dubai right? He's probably just gone on the plane with his mate Samba, getting off in Dubai, to just chill.

Maybe but normally they fly direct HK is sometimes a stop off if you're off to Oz or NZ.

Maybe Dubai is "the trip" he was on about then? Fooled us all.

Isn't that N'Zogbia on the Samba photo with BRFC players?

Looks like him..

Surely he would know if a bid had or hadn't been rejected?

Or maybe Whelan hasn't formerly rejected it as yet. Cos he was rather hoping another club would come in

with a bigger bid. So he's spouted off to the press about the £10M hoping he could start a bidding war.

Certainly looked a bit red faced and not a happy bunny did Whelan on SSN.

Wigan, Blackburn, Bolton are all pretty near each other.

Most of the PL players who play for all of the NW area teams live in the same area round Cheshire.

Heskey, Warnock & Ireland as well.