SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Julie are you joking? Mini Beast gets all his rumours off twitter, he just reads tweets then makes them his own, he retypes them and puts them on the #avfc timeline.

He knows nothing at all, but he believes every tweet he reads about Aston Villa.

I see...... I get the picture.

Can I ask are you CheesyCombo on Twitter because I recognise the Avatar?

Yes I'm he.

OMFG I'm lyk ur biggest fan!

No but seriously I appreciate you mentioning me on the #FF's every week ;)

Wigan Athletic midfielder Charles N'Zogbia to go on strike in attempt to force Roberto Martinez to sell him

Charles N’Zogbia will go on strike in an attempt to force Wigan Athletic to sell him as his frustration boils over following the rejection of a £9 million bid from Aston Villa.

By Luke Edwards

10:30PM BST 20 Jul 2011

CommentsComment

The relationship between N’Zogbia and the club he did so much to keep in the top flight last season has soured dramatically since he returned form an extended summer break for pre-season training.

N’Zogbia’s impatience has turned into outright animosity, particularly as he feels Wigan Athletic have changed the terms of his exit at the last minute.

The France international claims he had been assured he would be allowed to leave if a club bid £9 million, but Wigan seem to be keen to start a bidding war for a player who has attracted interest from a posse of Premier League managers.

As a result, N’Zogbia will refuse to train, a protest designed to try to show Wigan there is little to be gained by keeping him against his will.

N’Zogbia tried something similar last summer, before accepting he would have to wait another year for a move. He also refused to play for Joe Kinnear, after the then Newcastle manager called him Charles Insomnia in a television interview, a perceived slight that led to his rapid departure to Wigan.

http://t.co/lCcNVe9

#Don'tGothere

Does this have some specific twitter relevance or is it just an example of a #FunNewWayOfWritingThings?

It's a hashtag... and it's a new way of writing comments.

Sorry Snowy does it offend?

I promise not to use it again then just for you!

So: a withdrawal of his labour based upon a genuine grievance or a tantrum designed to indicate that he, as the player, has the power?

Seems like a genuine grievance to me, maybe his agent has been going around clubs saying that Wigan have said they would sell if a 9mil bid came in....A 9mil bid came in from us and it was turned down.

He can't be happy, but that doesn't mean he would be happy to come to us.

So: a withdrawal of his labour based upon a genuine grievance or a tantrum designed to indicate that he, as the player, has the power?

He's not a happy bunny because apparently Wigan told him he could leave if an offer came in for £9M.

A bit like Villa/MON did with Barry.. If Liverpool had matched the price then he would have left.

Can you imagine MON saying to Barry - Sorry Gareth LFC have matched the bid... now we want more!

It's same situation with N'Zogbia it would seem.

Whelan changed the goalposts & upped the price when we sold Downing

I understand that it's a hashtag - they're not really new.

My question was whether the comment you made had some particular twitter relevance (i.e. that you were repeating a specific hashtag) or whether it was some new way of writing comments (begining with a hash and followed by conjoined words with capitals signalling the start of each new word)?

As the latter, it's shocking shite.

I understand that it's a hashtag - they're not really new.

My question was whether the comment you made had some particular twitter relevance (i.e. that you were repeating a specific hashtag) or whether it was some new way of writing comments (begining with a hash and followed by conjoined words with capitals signalling the start of each new word)?

As the latter, it's shocking shite.

Does it matter? Is it really important?

Or are you simply nit picking again?

I've said I won't use any hashtags again already SIR!

KKFootball if he is to beleived has just said that the fee is £10M no more. He's also tweeted Mat Kendrick. I have asked him who he is?

He's not a happy bunny because apparently Wigan told him he could leave if an offer came in for £9M.

A bit like Villa/MON did with Barry.. If Liverpool had matched the price then he would have left.

Can you imagine MON saying to Barry - Sorry Gareth LFC have matched the bid... now we want more!

It's same situation with N'Zogbia it would seem.

Whelan changed the goalposts & upped the price when we sold Downing

You know this how?

Oh let me guess....your friends on twitter?

You really need to stop believing everything you read.

Some of it may have some truth but mostly it is BS.

You know this how?

Oh let me guess....your friends on twitter?

You really need to stop believing everything you read.

Some of it may have some truth but mostly it is BS

What??!!!

Try Peter Lansley's interview on Talksport... and article in tomorrow's Telegraph over the page.

Quote...

The relationship between N’Zogbia and the club he did so much to keep in the top flight last season has soured dramatically since he returned form an extended summer break for pre-season training.

N’Zogbia’s impatience has turned into outright animosity, particularly as he feels Wigan Athletic have changed the terms of his exit at the last minute.

The France international claims he had been assured he would be allowed to leave if a club bid £9 million, but Wigan seem to be keen to start a bidding war for a player who has attracted interest from a posse of Premier League managers.

Here's the link to make it easy for you... CNZ wants to go to Aston Villa Interview with Peter Lansley Times reporter

Then perhaps you can apologise!

For the record these reports back up what had been tweeted already.

Coming in for a fair bit of stick tonight, eh Julie ;) Lay off folks, I know its transfer window silly season but lets not go completely Radio Rental.

Water off a ducks back.

Couldn't give a monkies TBH. Some people are so blinded they don't even read what has been posted half the time!

Coming in for a fair bit of stick tonight, eh Julie ;) Lay off folks, I know its transfer window silly season but lets not go completely Radio Rental.

Water off a ducks back.

Couldn't give a monkies TBH. Some people are so blinded they don't even read what has been posted half the time!

Ok Julie,I'm not having a dig at you personally but I'm bored of reading constant...this was just tweeted by such and such...

For example everyone was pissing their pants when some so calked Villa insider claimed Moyes was a certain for the villa job and we all know what happened there!

We now have Nzogbia stories and the truth is no one knows apart from the club,player and his agent. It is all just speculation yet someone tweets it some people take it as fact yet if it was in a daily rag it would be dismissed as bollocks.

And that article you linked too,I won't apologise TS is not classed as a credible source on here and not a quote in sight just some journo's opinion.