SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

INSTALLING N'ZOGBIA.....

███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.

Installation failed. 404 error: Transfer error.

The player you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later!

Mat Kendrick has been quiet all night. I really believe now that he has heard the bid has been accepted,he is preparing for his report write up tomorrow...Well, that's what I'm hoping anyway.

If that's true then he'll probably hint at something sometime after midnight.

Mat Kendrick has been quiet all night. I really believe now that he has heard the bid has been accepted,he is preparing for his report write up tomorrow...Well, that's what I'm hoping anyway.

Fingers crossed but he is probably in bed with his otherhalf drinking tea and watching E4... hang on.... no that's what i'm doing, silly me.

Fingers crossed but he is probably in bed with his otherhalf drinking tea and watching E4... hang on.... no that's what i'm doing, silly me.

Oo spooky. Replace 'otherhalf' with no-one, 'tea' with water and 'E4' with Babestation and that's my wednesday night.

Oo spooky. Replace 'otherhalf' with no-one, 'tea' with water and 'E4' with Babestation and that's my wednesday night.

:lol:

If that's true then he'll probably hint at something sometime after midnight.

Here's hoping. Only an hour to go.

Eek some of the Wigan fans are worse than some of the Plop fans on twitter! #Don'tGothere

Not all of em but some!

I was hoping something would be announced sooner rather than later because I think what Dean Scoggins

said was not a load of tosh this morning.

One or two including KKFootball have tweeted me that we've upped the bid but I have no idea who he is

Mini Beest is usually spot on though.

However CAUTION this is only twitter rumours so nothing as yet is confirmed.

He has got a young family and I think he's writing a piece for someone's blog tonight.

Eek some of the Wigan fans are worse than some of the Plop fans on twitter! #Don'tGothere

Not all of em but some!

I was hoping something would be announced sooner rather than later because I think what Dean Scoggins

One or two including KKFootball have tweeted me that we've upped the bid but I have no idea who he is

Julie are you joking? Mini Beast gets all his rumours off twitter, he just reads tweets then makes them his own, he retypes them and puts them on the #avfc timeline.

He knows nothing at all, but he believes every tweet he reads about Aston Villa.

He has got a young family and I think he's writing a piece for someone's blog tonight.

Thanks for the information. Lets wait and see. We all want the same conclusion either way.

Not all of em but some!

Julie are you joking? Mini Beast gets all his rumours off twitter, he just reads tweets then makes them his own, he retypes them and puts them on the #avfc timeline.

He knows nothing at all, but he believes every tweet he reads about Aston Villa.

Thats so true cracker.

Thanks for the information. Lets wait and see. We all want the same conclusion either way.

Hey speak for yourself. I'm still holding out for Shawn Wright-Phillips to join on a ten year contract on 150 grand a week.

I see...... I get the picture.

Can I ask are you CheesyCombo on Twitter because I recognise the Avatar?

Hey speak for yourself. I'm still holding out for Shawn Wright-Phillips to join on a ten year contract on 150 grand a week.

haha...Oh sorry mate, I didn't ruin it for you. Now that would be a great bit of business.

I see...... I get the picture.

Can I ask are you CheesyCombo on Twitter because I recognise the Avatar?

Yes I'm he.

MatKendrick Mat Kendrick

Interesting piece in tomorrow's Daily Telegraph that frustrated Charles N'Zogbia could go on strike to force a move from #wiganfc to #avfc.

Mat has just tweeted:

MatKendrick Mat Kendrick

Interesting piece in tomorrow's Daily Telegraph that frustrated Charles N'Zogbia could go on strike to force a move from #wiganfc to #avfc.

Peter Lansley interview on Talksport said him & his representatives were not very happy at how Wigan had behaved.