• Downing
    • A Young
    • Bannan
    • Hogg
    • Agbonlahor
    • Ireland (for Bannan 72)
    • Delfouneso (for Warnock 90)
    • Pires (for Hogg 90)

I have to say I'm disgusted at the Villa fans ripping seats out and throwing them in the pitch, why sink to their level?

We are in serious trouble and we can only hope Liverpool are as profligate (sp?!?!) as they were against spurs on sunday.

feel sorry for the youngsters, gabby and ash.

ash doesnt deserve any credit, he was shit again today. considering how much he wants and has the ball each game, end product is awful.

How many times this season have we conceeded a goal between the 80-90th minute?

It is unacceptable..

Blues fans are a disgrace by running on to the pitch and straight towards our fans, yes, the Villa fans reacted by throwing seats, but who the **** managed to let a bloozer into the ground with not one, but 5-6 flares. Throwing them into the Villa end that contained women and children is complete cowardous.

Performance wise, we worked hard, very hard, but just have no cutting edge once we get near the 18 yard box. Nobody seems to want to take their player on and have a go.

To finish, GH just been interviewed by SSN. When asked what he thought about the trouble at the end, his reply was that he didnt see it!! How could he miss it?

It was important. It was a QF. (Which I also said in my OP.) All I'm saying is that invading the pitch, throwing fireworks etc is out of proportion. It was like they'd won the league. We all know beating us is their f-ing world cup final, but them screaming it out this way does show them as really small time to me. That's all I'm saying.

Fair enough, I'm probably just letting it get to me and misread your post, apologies.

Mr Mcinally how did Birmingham have the better chances... please remind me which these were?

The 2 goals, Jerome through on goal 1st half, Zigic in front of goal 1st half **** up his first touch when he should have tapped it in first time, the disallowed goal, Derbyshire at the end. They did have better chances.

So far, from what I have read, most people on this forum want a new keeper, a new striker and a new back 4?

Yes they were bad tonight, but to me that is 6 new players, all of who need to be of a high quality for us to push on..

Question is, where do we find that quality with little if any cash to spend?

Bannan has picked up a groin injury.

Looked like he was explaing that when coming off, I thought he was awol in the 1st half but looked alot better until being taken off.

How the hell did we get a freekick against us when 2 of the words removed tried to half him by the corner flag? :|

Just listened to some clearing in the woods on WM , the City is ours its Birmingham's City , oh **** of you small minded bunch of rocket polishers you've ONE thing in your entire piss poor excuse for a history .

Does anyone else get pissed off when other fans go on about Pride of the Midlands and all that bollox ? And that the press refer to Bloose as our rivals ? seriously rivals are 2 teams that have history and fought for things as far as i am concerned there only seems to be ONE club in Birmingham thats ever won ANYTHING .

Tonight was massively frustrating for me, because it was Small Heath, because of the way we played, and because of the manner of the goals we conceded.

Houllier must be gutted. It seems to me that, for the really big occasions, he's got us playing some good football and we seem to come out up for it at the start of a game. Both of the goals they scored tonight were the result of Richard Dunne and James Collins combining horribly against the run of play. This was certainly not the same as the games against Blackburn or Arsenal, where we were just poor full stop.

Dunne has been poor all season, and if Cuellar had not gotten injured, I'd hope Houllier would have enough sense to make sure that by now he'd have been dropped. Collins was poor against Arsenal and poor again tonight, and he seems to have a habit of being easy to lose if you're a striker running into the box. Lastly, Friedel is showing his age. This has to be his last season for us. On the plus side though, I thought Luke Young was better tonight than he has been recently, although he's still performing worse than Warnock in my opinion, (although I've rarely agreed with the criticism of Warnock from a section of Villa fans generally) and Hogg, Bannan and Gabby can all be proud of their performances tonight.

My ratings:

Friedel - 5

L Young - 7

Collins - 5

Dunne - 4

Warnock - 7

Bannan - 7

Hogg - 8

Clark - 6

Downing - 6

A Young - 6

Agbonlahor - 8

Just listened to some clearing in the woods on WM , the City is ours its Birmingham's City , oh **** of you small minded bunch of rocket polishers you've ONE thing in your entire piss poor excuse for a history.

I heard it and the bastard owes me a new aerial.

Fair enough, I'm probably just letting it get to me and misread your post, apologies.

Fair play mate - it is a fecking depressing run. Could be about to get worse in my house married to a red-scouse. I might have to move out into the shed. But it's too bloody cold for that :(

Â