• Downing
    • A Young
    • Bannan
    • Hogg
    • Agbonlahor
    • Ireland (for Bannan 72)
    • Delfouneso (for Warnock 90)
    • Pires (for Hogg 90)

Dunne is shite. He was shite last season as well. Its only cos he scored a couple of early goals that he was accepted, but really, he was shite.

We need to sort out what we are going to do with Ash. His crossing isn't good enough for a out and out winger, he can't play with Gabby cos when Gabby drifts wide, he hangs back rather than fills the gap in the box so I think he should be played with Heskey, or dropped for Ireland/Fonz when Gabby plays. Though Gabby was good for the first 60 mins. Faded and should have been subbed.

Full backs worry me.

Very impressed with Bannan.

thought bannan, young and gabby were great.

defence needs sorting

Young was great?! Once again he failed to put in a good cross on so many occasions. I like his work ethic a lot of the times and the fact that he can be good on the ball. However, his movement off the ball and his delivery of the ball are very poor at the moment. He seems to have gone backwards instead of forwards in development.

Downing had another awful game tonight aswell. He has been doing really well this season, yet in this game and the last he has been woeful. I'm not sure what is wrong with him.

Bannan and Gabby were both very good. I also thought Hogg did alright too in all honesty.

We we decent 65% possession away from home that's barca-esque - ok we lost the match but played well really showed their oof-ball up. I love the football we play some of the grandads on here prefer that MON hoofball shiit.

That said, that fat irish overrated cuunt dunne needs dropping.

I love the football we play some of the grandads on here prefer that MON hoofball shiit.

I couldn't give a shit about the style of football it's a results business and Houllier isn't delivering in the same way that MON did. Would I rather have Arsenal's last 5 years of trophyless pretty football or Man Utd's where they picked up the European Cup. Well it's the latter. If your viewpoint is different then fine just don't call me a grandad because I'm ertainly not!

to be honest i thought we were much the better team and it was really our defence that have let us down tonight...and our inability to cross a ball. ireland looked rather promising i thought tonight, seemed to be in the right places. and with all these injuries january cannot come soon enough.

We we decent 65% possession away from home that's barca-esque - ok we lost the match but played well really showed their oof-ball up. I love the football we play some of the grandads on here prefer that MON hoofball shiit.

That said, that fat irish overrated word removed dunne needs dropping.

We're losing games though, and that is what it is about. We also played a load of shite long balls tonight and in fact we have done all season.

Our defence definitely needs changing as we keep making stupid mistakes. Hogg was good tonight, broke up play and apart from 1 misplaced pass distributed the ball well. Bannan was ok, he did a few things but I don't think he was outstanding, particularly in the 1st half where he was non-existent. I would bring in Ireland and Cuellar for the Liverpool game. We also need a younger keeper. Brad is great but I have no confidence when he plays anymore.

70% of the team is out injured FFS houllier needs a chance - next season will be the time to judge. MON was a chancer who failed.

Don't knock arsenal in the champions league 12 seasons in a row without spending shiit - unlike the 120 million we gave MON

70%??

8 out of the 11 starters tonight are our main first team players.

Not our night tonight nor has it been all season regarding results. The obvious thing thats letting us down is the defence. Poor for both goals from Collins and Dunne. 1st goal Dunne headerd it backwards under no real presure and Collins let it bounce (why?). 2nd Dunne was slow to get across to cover and Collins only had one thing to do and that was to cut the cross out, which he didn't get near. The less obvious is Ashley Young,

Touted as a genius by MON, this season he has looked anyting but. He is our best/most creative player and yet he does next to nothing all game. His crossing was poor, his desision making was poor and worst of all his attiude is piss poor. If Albrighton recovers well I would sell AY in January without a seconds thought.

P.S Blues got lucky, but what i would give for their CB's and GK right now!!!.

Big ears - this season has been one of disruption. From the scumbag acts of messers Milner and moreso O'Neill, through to the high number of injuries and the need to play young kids. That is not a settled squad nor will it be so for a while yet.

The poor form of the defence started last year under O'Neill. Some of the performances towards the end of the season were shocking and it seems that they have carried through. The midfield are thin on the ground, again something that was inevitable once Milner left. OK we have Ireland but he is not the influence that Milner was and that is leaving a hole. The forwards are still totally reliant on Gabby, someone who has suffered injury for the first time in a long time.

These are not excuses as such, just the reality of what a certain ex-manager started and is now occurring.

Tonight was a major disappointment the fact we lost, the continued bad form of a player like Dunne cannot be excused, he is a joke figure now and really needs to be dropped.

I think we were just very unlucky in all honesty.

Friedel. I thought last season should have been his last and the past 3 games have highlighted this for me. New keeper by the summer pelase.

Dunne. All at see. Back to his City days now that he has settled here. Carlos who was great against WOlves needs to come back so Dunne gets a kick up the arse.

Downing. Poor crossing and not as good as previous games.

Warnock. Played well for once, some very nice runs. Impressed me.

Young. Getting there. Need to play on the wing though, so much more of a threat to the opposition, and they know it.

Hogg. Good little battler there in the midfield. Gave it, and took it. Good match kid.

Bannan. Did well when he eventually got involved (which was not his fault). Picked up a slight groin strain apparently.

Gabby. Great performance. Treat every team like it is the Blues and he will be a goal machine.

Big ears - this season has been one of disruption. From the scumbag acts of messers Milner and moreso O'Neill, through to the high number of injuries and the need to play young kids. That is not a settled squad nor will it be so for a while yet.

The poor form of the defence started last year under O'Neill. Some of the performances towards the end of the season were shocking and it seems that they have carried through. The midfield are thin on the ground, again something that was inevitable once Milner left. OK we have Ireland but he is not the influence that Milner was and that is leaving a hole. The forwards are still totally reliant on Gabby, someone who has suffered injury for the first time in a long time.

These are not excuses as such, just the reality of what a certain ex-manager started and is now occurring.

Tonight was a major disappointment the fact we lost, the continued bad form of a player like Dunne cannot be excused, he is a joke figure now and really needs to be dropped.

Not doubting any of that, but it can't be just blamed on injuries. What are we doing on the training ground to sort the defence out? What was our attacking plan - get wide and leave no one on the box. We tapped it around nicely but we were unable to make anything happen.

Where was Downing after about the first 10 minutes? When Ireland came on does anyone have any idea of how we were set up?

We are in a bad situation at the moment, thank god we have spirited kids who are doing their best. What is worryin is that we still see no sign of a game plan and no attempt to sort the defence out. Houllier hasn't got much to play with but surely he can see that Ashley Young, the best winger i have seen in 20 years at Villa, is ineffective as a second striker, that Bannon is not a right winger, that Dunne and Collins are disasterous together, that L Young is tactically inept.

I don't expect us to be blowing teams away, but I'd expect a little more intelligence in our line ups and tactics.

Big laughs at the scumbags invading the pitch and taunting the Villa boys. Shows to anyone who doubts who the feral vermin in this city are.

Agreed but it's not funny. Because they'll get away with it like they have umpteen **** times before. Last time we played them at the Sty at night was the same.

Proof wasn't really needed - but tonight showed yet again what a bunch of **** inbred C.U.N.Ts small heath fans are.

As for the game - we have lost any winning mentality we had. The better team lost. And to a flukey goal from a clown of a "striker".

Sorry, but I'm in the Houllier Out camp.

Â