• Downing
    • A Young
    • Bannan
    • Hogg
    • Agbonlahor
    • Ireland (for Bannan 72)
    • Delfouneso (for Warnock 90)
    • Pires (for Hogg 90)

Frenchman has got to get his P45 in the morning. He's phucked up all the brilliant foundations Martin O'Neill has dug in.

The frustrating hoof ball under MON at times was great to watch...?! Although defensivly unrecognisable now

I feel your pain fella, really do... I traveled from Devon last night as i do for every game home/away.

We have to get behind the manager who is slowly trying to impliment a new style of play.. call it blind optimism but im sure we will come good with time and additions to the team

UTV

I'm a firm believer that the back 4 starting last night is our best back 4. However form is letting down them down so there is no harm in putting in Carlos in. I do rate Young, Collins, & Dunne & would possibly drop Collins to accomodate CC. However i think our biggest problem lies with Warnock, he just can't defend. We need a LB!

We also need to knock this 2nd striker thing on the head, we have not got the talent to do it. Get 2 up front, Gabby & the Fonz or play 4-3-3, cram the midfield with 2 wide attacking players. Downing/Young or albrighton when fit.

Gabby is probably drifting wide cus Young is a selfish tw*t that spends too much time in the middle

Gabby was drifting wide to pull their defenders out.

The objective is to get Ashley or our other central players more space to create something. It fails for two reasons, and they are Ashley is useless in that central position, and our Midfield are two slow in supporting, hence the Ball gets passed back, instead of forward.

Carew should have been used to batter their two central defenders, since they dominated.

Houllier has a lot of thinking to do.

if that is the case it should be young pulling wide leaving gabby in the middle, as gabby is far more effective centrally and Young is infinitely better out wide

**** crazy tactic if from the manager, but it wouldnt suprise me if billy big bollox young was telling gabby to go wide more often as well, so he could stay in his favoured position

its only been two days and since thursday morning i ahve been ok about this defeat, the blosers beat us but hardly anyone is talking about their win just the violence afterwards so the wankfest isnt too bad. yes its disappointing to lose but we have them in just over a month again and i think after what i wtachted they are beatble very beatable.

we should have alot of our boys back for round two at the sty, and our boys will be up for it now to set to the record straight. provided we dont pick up anymore injuries i fancy us to go there and win next month when we have our players back and hopefully a few new recruits.

one thing i will say is that hasnt been mentioned fair play to ridgewell when i think it was ferguson who was trying to pick a fight with wee bannan, close to the corner flag, ridgewell pushed that fat slob ferguson to protect bannan. ill give him credit for that

I thought our build up play and passing were superb, our finishing is obviously a problem. I knew we were going to lose though, they are the jammiest bastards ever, we KILLED them for the majority of the game and they get a penalty and a deflected winner then wank over it likt they have won the league.

its only been two days and since thursday morning i ahve been ok about this defeat, the blosers beat us but hardly anyone is talking about their win just the violence afterwards so the wankfest isnt too bad. yes its disappointing to lose but we have them in just over a month again and i think after what i wtachted they are beatble very beatable.

we should have alot of our boys back for round two at the sty, and our boys will be up for it now to set to the record straight. provided we dont pick up anymore injuries i fancy us to go there and win next month when we have our players back and hopefully a few new recruits.

one thing i will say is that hasnt been mentioned fair play to ridgewell when i think it was ferguson who was trying to pick a fight with wee bannan, close to the corner flag, ridgewell pushed that fat slob ferguson to protect bannan. ill give him credit for that

Well it was Ridgewell that jumped in on Bannan when he was on the floor anyway and then Ferguson joined in. Fergusons just bitter that BanNan will outshine him in the national team.

Â