• Downing
    • A Young
    • Bannan
    • Hogg
    • Agbonlahor
    • Ireland (for Bannan 72)
    • Delfouneso (for Warnock 90)
    • Pires (for Hogg 90)

**** it, I don't need this shit at christmas. villa serving up misery, anguish and pain 24/7.

The dream died the day Martin walked. **** this shit. Write off the season.

come on mate, keep it together. worse things happen in life than aston villa being on a bad run of form.

We all, except for Houllier, know that the defence is a joke. But there is also another big problem and his name is Ashley Young.

He's supposed to be our star player and yet he does jack shit every game this season. Downing forgot his balls in the locker room again.

Look at Hogg and learn you **** primadonna.

very poor display, no organisation at all, defence an absolute mess, we are struggling to create chances......

as my arsenal mate said to me, they'd prefer to play us than Birmingham in the semi.....

Had our chances but didn't put them away. Any deflected shot going over the keeper. Not what we deserved but what we got. Very down right now but will continue to be postive. I do feel that certain players are performing at their best for whatever reason; this needs to get sorted very quickly.

Can't understand why Carew wasn't thrown forward at the end as we weere hitting long ball. We brought Pires on instead?

Our form is horrendous and losing to that pile of shit makes things ten times worse.

Lowest I've felt in a long time as a Villa fan. Utterly depressing.

totally agree, this villa team has given me hardly any joy since being on my deathbed 12 months ago :puke::puke:

Our football is pretty much like WBA under Mowbray. We pass the ball around nicely, 'playing football the proper way', but we're shit at the two things that matter, scoring goals, and stopping the opponent scoring goals. It's just absurd.

Our defence is appalling.

Dunne aiming for the worse captain of the year award, get him dropped, overweight too!

Positives are that we dominated the second half with some great play just no finish, good goal from Gabby though.

I think many will let who we lost too get in the way of not too bad performance, just one of them ones where you get your pants pulled down for not taking your chances!

Small Heath fans are too busy kicking off at Villa fans than being bothered about the result, says it all!

Houllier needs to have a look at our defence quick sharp!

come on guys this was nowhere enar our second side and we was the better side and they caught us with a lucky sucker punch. if our backfour wasnt so poor we would have won this one

im gutted we are out but if they go on about how they are better then us and whatver then your are just showing how small fry they are

gabby was fantastic today as was young

collins and dunne i think deserve to be crucified for that. shit knobs a combioned cost of 11m. bring back curt and get carlos back let these two sit of the bench

Â