• Downing
    • A Young
    • Bannan
    • Hogg
    • Agbonlahor
    • Ireland (for Bannan 72)
    • Delfouneso (for Warnock 90)
    • Pires (for Hogg 90)

lets not forget they struggled to beat no-where near our strongest side while they had a full team minus hleb. this for me is the main thing. if we got battered 3,4 nil then id say we are ****. but i think we would ahve won this one.

i dont think the team disgraced themselves barring dunne and collins both were a joke

I can't believe I've seen a Houllier out thread in the VT section. GROW THE **** UP, HOULLIER OUT I'VE NEVER READ SUCH SHITE IN MY LIFE. FICKLE IS NOT THE WORD. Do you people watch the game? We killed them, absolutely detonated the living daylight out of them. It was luck, that was all. There first goal was a sloppy foul and the second is just undescribable... Zigic dosen't deserve to be playing League 2 football. They are awful, we are worst for not putting them away.

New keeper and striker NOW!!

This 100 times

Dominated and should have won, but can't stick the ball in the back of the net.

Can never be confident with this shitty defence though.

FLARES!! Disgusting, scummy, horrible, inbred club. Hope the police throw the book at the club now for that.

Yea they throwed them right at the villa fans..very clever when ther is little children in there...they really are a tuggish bunch!

The only way they would have beaten us was through sheer luck and they had it in abundance. It doesn't help having two diabolical CBs. I honestly think Davies would have done better, and that is saying something.

**** shit. We created **** all with the possession we had. Foster barely had a save to make. We are losing the battle in games and that is very worrying. We are staring down the barrel right now and I can't see it getting any better.

A pitch invasion for a 5th round Carling Cup win? Have mercy! It says it all.

Shouldn't that be resevred for promotion, avoiding relegation last game of the season, winning a tense semi-final/final. But a CC quarter final? Bloody hell. At least pretend you've got some class...

Fifth round, also known as a quarter final, in the league cup, the only **** chance we have of getting a trophy. Don't pretend tonight was a game that didn't matter, because it did.

Hold on mate - did I say tonight wasn't important? I don't think I did, but if it came across that way, it wasn't meant to.

It was important. It was a QF. (Which I also said in my OP.) All I'm saying is that invading the pitch, fireworks etc is out of proportion. It was like they'd won the league. We all know beating us is their f-ing world cup final, but them screaming it out this way does show them as really small time to me. That's all I'm saying.

L Young can **** off.

Collins can **** off.

Dunne can **** off.

Warnock can **** off.

A Young can **** off.

Just get the **** out of my football club you pieces of shit.

Apart from that clearance that gave the ball away which they scored from I thought Warnock played ok...I think it was him who cleared anyway...If not...I thought Warnock played ok still.

Luke Young had a nightmare, Collins made my heart skip a beat ever time he touched the ball...Dunne didn't play well either, but Collins was more to blame for the mistakes.

Ashley Young was being wasted wherever he was being played tonight.

Warnock was more a generalisation due to him being shit most the time but agree he was alright today. Young was playing exacly where he keeps saying he wants to be played and I doubt Houllier would be playing him there if he wasn't being put under pressure from Young IMO.

Most of the team played well, Collins and Dunne are absolute dog shit and need to go, in fact all four are pretty shite, the keeper included.

I can't wait for this season to finish.

This is the problem though, the so called senior players aren't performing and leading like they should. Dunne and Collins have so much experience and are looking like the lost children in our team.

I assume Houllier will get the blame for this and there will be calls for him to go BUT he cannot be to blame for individual mistakes being committed by the gruesome twosome at the back.

He can be blamed if they are making mistakes persistently whilst a more than adequate Spanish replacement sits in on the bench.

Cuellar was great when in the side earlier this year, time he replaces one of the sub standard players we have at CB currently.

They are the problem, the rest seems ok enough for us to do reasonably well. I mean obviously we need a striker but but Gabby back and Del coming through and i think we could be onto something with them.

I am more gutted that , that shower of shite Zigic scored the winner to be honest .

Defence needs major work on it Dunne is an accident waiting to happen and Collins performances are dropping badly .

Also can someone tell me why the feck we push Downing onto the right wing ? In doing so we basically had NO left winger cause no fecker is willing to move over there so we have no outlet and no support for Warnock from a defensive point of view .

Also since when was Bannan a right winger ? And talking of Bannan why the feck take him off and put Ireland on ?

I am angry and pretty pissed off this week has not been good .

feel sorry for the youngsters, gabby and ash. they tried hard and made things happen. we dominated possession, looked more dangerous. blues to be fair were very good at getting out quick and blocking shots.

however, the defence are terrible. without the protection of petrov and milner infornt of them, and without carlos there covering up their mistakes they are being shown up for what they really are: just a load of cloggers- slow, clumsy and technically awful. they cant make a simple 10 yard pass most of the time. to think how much money was spent on them!

id replace all of them, and that includes brad. communication was shocking in the first half between keeper and back 4. i also thought given he got a hand there brad could have swept it wide, but he totally whiffed on it.

Â