• Downing
    • A Young
    • Bannan
    • Hogg
    • Agbonlahor
    • Ireland (for Bannan 72)
    • Delfouneso (for Warnock 90)
    • Pires (for Hogg 90)

Why was Agbonlahor always on the left (and crossing) rather than young. I think we dominated but at the end of the day goals count not paeeses

The gabby thing I don't know but Ash was never meant to be on left

Sorry mate, probably the alcohol talking, but I seem to remember Agbonlahor passing from the left and thinking why isn't somebody else doing that job. It probably wasn't young but I kept thinkthing why are you there rahther him rather than someone else so he coud poach thd goal.

Big ears - this season has been one of disruption. From the scumbag acts of messers Milner and moreso O'Neill, through to the high number of injuries and the need to play young kids. That is not a settled squad nor will it be so for a while yet.

The poor form of the defence started last year under O'Neill. Some of the performances towards the end of the season were shocking and it seems that they have carried through. The midfield are thin on the ground, again something that was inevitable once Milner left. OK we have Ireland but he is not the influence that Milner was and that is leaving a hole. The forwards are still totally reliant on Gabby, someone who has suffered injury for the first time in a long time.

These are not excuses as such, just the reality of what a certain ex-manager started and is now occurring.

Tonight was a major disappointment the fact we lost, the continued bad form of a player like Dunne cannot be excused, he is a joke figure now and really needs to be dropped.

Selling our best player once to City. Maybe it is ok.

Selling our best player to City the year after we sold our last season's best player to City.

We know where we ended up, and even though I hate that O'Neill walked so late, he knew he had no chance of fighting for a top six place when the owner chose to cash in.

Just listened to some clearing in the woods on WM , the City is ours its Birmingham's City , oh **** of you small minded bunch of rocket polishers you've ONE thing in your entire piss poor excuse for a history.

I heard it and the bastard owes me a new aerial.

I heard that too.

I wouldn't throw a flare at that c un t, I'd throw a hand grenade

Villa fan from Cheltenham on the radio now, his 11 year old son repeatedly spat on by small heath thugs, stewards stood and watched and did **** all.

Scummmmmmmmmmmmm

Extremely disappointing result

Extremely disappointing that a solid defence from last year now looks like one I could score against

Extremely disappointing that although it seems obvious that we need better options upfront the manager seems not to see it

Extremely disappointing that our most effective and best player is not being used to his best potential

Extremely disappointing season

Seen enough of Houllier to question if he is right for us. Houllier out please!

One look at our line-up and it was clear we lacked goal scorers. Who was really going to score other than Gabby or maybe Downing or Young?

The comical substitutions in the 90th minute bringing on Pires and Delf. Far far too late to impact the game.

Negative depresessing tactics playing tippy tappy football are not getting us anywhere.

I blame Collins for the first goal - his second poor header in a row putting us into trouble. Meanwhile Cuellar and Davies aren't being fully utilised.

Let's be honest without the offside goal we scored Blues should have won that 3-0. We had about 2 decent chances in the whole match.

2 wins in 11 games now and that was vs Blackpool reserves and Burnley. Let's stop making excuses and just wake up and admit Houllier is doing no where near good enough with the players available in the squad!!!

Extremely disappointing that although it seems obvious that we need better options upfront the manager seems not to see it
Unfortunately Richard we wont be able to get these better options in until January at the earliest. I'm sorry but you can't blame GH for lack of options up front.

Some right **** nob on 5Live now - reckons small heath fans DIDNT get on the pitch and head directly for Villa.

Funny that, as BBC radio reported the exact opposite, and the match commentators also said the same.

Oh and the flare was Villa as it was claret coloured. What a word removed

just heard a nose on radio 5 said it was a villa fan who threw the flare cos it was a claret coloured one.......and that if it was a blues fan then it would've been a white or blue one...............words fail me

Get down specsavers u fucktard - it was a red flare.

:lol: what a moron it was the oily blosers, they should get heavily fined for that.

i hope to god they concentrate on this and get relegated that would be fantastic.

dunneand collins cost us the game. both are disgrace to the colours

Unfortunately Richard we wont be able to get these better options in until January at the earliest. I'm sorry but you can't blame GH for lack of options up front.

With you Mantis. Leave Houllier alone

Â