Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

villianusa

Someone earlier somewhere said Houllier has destroyed our defence. Look at this year, look at last year. I think that person might be right!

Yup Houllier has been plying him with Burger Kings.

He is in there now stuffing pasties into his gob you know ;)

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reasonable performance so far. still not confident with dunne and collins though, such a change from last season.

their goal was disallowed for offside btw in case people didnt know, not for it not crossing the line.

dunne has been absolutely shite, if jerome had scored that i would have gone down the sty and thumped dunne myself he really is a liability and i think he should not be an automatic starter anymore.

collins too has been really clumsy. is he fit? i dont know but one things for sure if they defend like that second half they will score again

can someone explain to these moron commentaters as well that by standing on teh goal keeping line IT IS interfering with play? if friedel was to dive ridgesmell would be in his way

who is that small time knuckledragger in the blues corner who keeps sticking his fingers up at a.young when he comes to take a corner really is a tool noticed he's wearing a scarf across his face as well the coward.

And his mate whose about 50, standing there chanting 'w***er, w***er' its like, i understand the passion, but at your age? really??