Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pires is useless, Carew anonymous, and the entire team dire. Awful, indefensible performance. Clueless.

I normally manage to not get overly angry these days watching our matches, but I'm struggling here. Such an impotent performance.

Another Collins mistake, combined with Luke Young this time. Utter, utter disgrace.

To be fair, Collins made one earlier when Rosicky got in but that was just Luke Young's fault the goal.

Arsharvin didn't even go to the ball, Collins was attacking it, Young ran 15 yards to just get in his way.

I saw it exactly the other way. Collins goes out of position to attack way too many balls and leaves huge gaps behind him.

why are people giving blame to pires? hes the only one doing anything attacking wise and did you even see that run when he got past a couple of players with ease? hes playing just behind carew and is not here to defend even is he actually is and doing a decent job at it.

I agree Pires has played all right.

I'm just fed up of seeing good balls going into the box and no **** striker there to do anything with it. Its been the same thing all season tbf.

I set the alarm to get up to watch this live.....

Go back to bed pal.

Ireland on for Pires. Delfouneso on for Carew.

Hogg on for Collins, Clark back into defence.

Midfield to push up and put pressure on Arsenal and actually attempt to attack.

Show a bit of bottle and pride to play for Villa.

Another Collins mistake, combined with Luke Young this time. Utter, utter disgrace.

To be fair, Collins made one earlier when Rosicky got in but that was just Luke Young's fault the goal.

Arsharvin didn't even go to the ball, Collins was attacking it, Young ran 15 yards to just get in his way.

I saw it exactly the other way. Collins goes out of position to attack way to many balls and leaves huge gaps behind him.

CB's always attack the first ball.

Look at Arsharvin, look at Chamakh and look where the ball is, the fact Chamakh shows interested and is 2 yards away, where as Arsharvin is still wide cause he knew he's not getting there tells the story for me.

stupid defending.

Bring on Delfouneso and Ireland.

Get Young on the right, Downing on the left and let's go for it.

No real surprises, they are a much better team than us and deserve to be 2 up. The game is effectively over now so hopefully the lads can show something in the second half to give us some hope for the next few games.

why are people giving blame to pires? hes the only one doing anything attacking wise and did you even see that run when he got past a couple of players with ease? hes playing just behind carew and is not here to defend even is he actually is and doing a decent job at it.

Because he is an easy target. Today Houllier got it completely wrong, Downing needs to play on the left where he has been our best player, and Fonz should have started so we had enough pace up front to worry arsenal.

What do you do......there should be at least three or four changes? This is'nt the way to play Pires, Carew just has'nt got the heart and I won't even begin to figure out who or whats wrong at the back. Maybe the mounting injuries are beginning to take their toll, but we're looking pretty jaded and devoid of ideas out there.

No real surprises, they are a much better team than us and deserve to be 2 up. The game is effectively over now so hopefully the lads can show something in the second half to give us some hope for the next few games.

You mean like we did against man Utd - only to put in 2 of the worst performances Ive eva witnessed