Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT THE ****!

Pires and Carew on for Gabby and Brighty?!?!!

How does Ireland deserve 90 minutes?

Because this half he's looked quite decent. For me it's a minor plus point that he will get 90mins as he is the sort of player who needs to play and get back his touch and hunger, something that bringing him off after 60mins doesn't do.

All 4 defenders - 1/10

Alby and Downing - 6/5/10, Hogg - 6/10, Ireland 5.5/10 (Clark 4/10)

Gabby 6/10, Delf 7/10

Sorry mate, but no-one gets above a 5/10 for me tonight, nothing has happened or no-one has made anything happen.

Maybe I have been a bit kind, but Downing would get 6.5 still - he is prob one of the only players trying.

Fonz has looked bright as well.

Can you tell I am trying to find positives?!

Who cares how much posession we've had? Houllier will mention this in hs defence but the only reason we've had so much is because they're letting us.

It's infront of them and ineffective. They can just rest until we give it away

How we went from the best defense in the Premier league from pre Chelsea game last season to this **** shambles with the same players I will never know. Shocking to see how fast we have fallen in a year and Im struggling to see where our next points are coming from.

Can't score and now we can't defend....a chairman who has still yet to make his plans clear to us, and a manager who is probably past it. The injuries have obviously hurt, but good sides cope.

Somehow we are STILL without depth, STILL without a prolific goalscorer, and STILL without a midfield with backbone.

What the f*ck is going on?!