Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

can someone please tell me why there is only like 5 villa fans there?

and, why are we so god damn bad? !

Suprised about the crowd given how I keep reading how much better and how much more entertaining our football is this season.

I bet you enjoy watching us lose don't you?

clearing in the woods.

are you joking pal?

i absolutely hate watching us loose.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suprised about the crowd given how I keep reading how much better and how much more entertaining our football is this season.

clearing in the woods.

are you joking pal?

clearing in the woods.

are you joking pal?

wow, not the situation i wanted to be making my first posts in.. but jesus, our players are pathetic, how this can be the same defese we had last year i will never know, Stephen Ireland is such a lazy bastard. Clark looks purely livid with half the players, he's a centre half, shouldnt really be at CM, but hes making more tackles than Dunne and Collins. Theres just nothing about us. our upcoming fixtures dont instill confidence in me either. wheres our fire?

dreadful what else can you say

cant defend, cant create cant attack. did we even have a shot on target?

for me james collins is absolutely shit. a one season wonder. cant do anything. a simple 5cm pass he **** it up. anyone who tries tell me he is better than curtis is having a **** laugh. warnock another pile of shite. what was he doing first half?

this is embarassiong no fight, no passion.

change it houllier because this is not good enough i expect more fight than this

Garbage.

Midfield are offering nothing. Defence haven't covered themselves in glory, but at least they've turned up. The central midfield are doing literally nothing. not protecting the defence, not holding onto the ball, not feeding Gabby.

Bollocks.

so much for our new defensive shape!

Martin Jol left Ajax - GET HIM IN

id love him, and by no means do i want rid of houllier, but if you gave me the choice right now i'd have jol in in a flash

itll never happen tho, he's going to toon and we're not brave/nasty (delete as appropriate) to fire ged just to bring jol in

Dunne off - Clark to CB.

Fonz on and go 442 please Gerard.

That was truly awful and we should be at least trying to get the ball into Gabby's feet, something neither of Dunne and Collins are capable of. Woy has got the Plop players pushing onto Warnock and Young so we need to have someone who can play the ball from the back.

Why oh why when they have a setpiece do Dunne and Collins not pick up Skrtel and Kyriagos??? When we had one they did that very thing!!!!

Worst Villa performance in my memory. The players have just quit like they don't care anymore.

You might be fighting for relegation without Jol.

Thanks to you taking 2 of our best players!

If you'd invested the money we gave you in proper defenders and a CAM... :?

1) Why can't we take a throw in? Throw it to one of your players, pass it back

2) Why can't we pass a ball?

3) Why can't we defend against set pieces at all?

4) Why can't Stephen Ireland DO ANYTHING at the moment?

Really, really wanting to give some leeway to Houllier, and have done since he took over. Patience is really, really running short. And I have a lot of patience.

Worst Villa performance in my memory. The players have just quit like they don't care anymore.

You might be fighting for relegation without Jol.

Thanks to you taking 2 of our best players!

If you'd invested the money we gave you in proper defenders and a CAM... :?

Why don't you **** off mate, coming here to gloat won't win you many friends.