Match Thread

Condimentalist

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gomes; Hutton, Bassong, Huddlestone, Assou-Ekotto; van der Vaart, Jenas, Modric, Bale; Crouch, Pav.

Huddlestone at center half?

He has played there quite a bit before, but should be easy for Heskey & Ash to move around a bit.

Looks like a very unbalanced CM with little defensive capability.

We should have it in us to put this team to the sword!

Really disappointed for CC and it certainly seems unfair. If CC is on the bench, and as such not injured, then I will be very disappointed in Ged.

Cuellar off at the end of the season if he doesn't get games on merit, methinks.

Or off at xmas. Apparently GH gave him no explanation whatsoever.

Does he need to?

If he spent as much effort at training/matches (not saying he doesnt) as he does pissin about on facebuk telling us what hes havin for breakfast, he might be in the team :D

Sick of the Dunne loving. He's been awful these past few games, gets dropped through injury then straight back in over our best defender last week. Ridiculous decision IMO and I hope both Dunne and Collins play their hearts out today for that.

You have absolutely no idea whats gone off in training this week tho.

What the hell is this supposed to mean anyway?

Sick of the Dunne loving. He's been awful these past few games, gets dropped through injury then straight back in over our best defender last week. Ridiculous decision IMO and I hope both Dunne and Collins play their hearts out today for that.

You have absolutely no idea whats gone off in training this week tho.

What the hell is this supposed to mean anyway?

Jus saying, Cuellar might have been dire in training all week.