General Krulak pt 4 - Q & A (No transfer Questions)

blandy

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General,

Just a quick well done to the club for signing up Gabby on a new long term deal. It seems like we're not dragging our feet so much in this area which is pleasing (I know there are complexities but we were clearly weak in this area).

Let's hope more good news is around the corner?

General,

Two quick question and I would appreciate if you could take time at some point to reply:

1. I live in Belfast, Northern Ireland. I have ordered the new home shirt. However the offer of free printing of a name and number wasn't offered on the website. I understand that it is offered in both club shops in Birmingham. Why is this offer not on the website for loyal fans like myself who live across the water?

2. How long does the Nike deal run for?

Thank you in advance.

I had the same problem being from Dublin, Ireland. But I ordered my Villa away shirt today and although the free name and numbering isn't available to online orders. There is the offer of 5 pounds off your order and free worldwide delivery if your are on the Villa mailing list. This offer more thatn makes up for the lack of free name and numbering for online orders. Great offer!

Very good to see faith put in the young Villans today General (not that we had an awful lot of choice anyway tbf)

So many British players out there too. They played excellent today. I'm very pleased with the appointments made in the coaching staff and I think in time the crop coming through could be very good.

Very very proud.

General, in the same way Birmigham city council have reduced the number of fans we can take to ST Andrews I wonder if they will also do the same to Man U after todays total disregard for safety.

They stood for the whole game, encroached the playing area when they equalised also.

There were also many Man U fans in the upper north stand but the stewards seem to have that under control, I assume those responsible for getting them tickets will face some kind of punishment from the club?

General, why is it that we have our allocation reduced for Birmingham away (and others) but it seems Manchester United never get punished when their fans stand throughout the game and run onto the pitch whenever their team scores?

Hi General,

I hope you've had a good few days off the site and I hope you had fun at the birthday party...Did you dress up as the clown?

I'm really annoyed about the ref today, 3-4 of Man Utd players should have been sent off today, but not even 1 of them walked.

Is there anything the club can do about the crap refs we keep getting? Guttless ref today.

The lads done great today, so proud of them, but I feel we've been cheated yet again....It's sickening how refs get away with it week in week out and still manage to ref Prem games.

Grrrr rant over.

Is this something you can't talk about on here?

General

Please make sure the club does everything in its power to punish those plastic Man Utd fans who encroached the playing area when they scored. I saw most of them just get thrown back into the stands, but when the Villa fan fell onto the pitch he got kicked out?

Rubbish stewarding again General K.

On a positive note, nice to see team news a lot earlier and it was a great game, really proud of the kids, but don't let Foster & Allen into the ground again, nobody cares. And their music video was rubbish. At least get someone more relevant to the average age of the spectator.

Thanks

General, why is it that we have our allocation reduced for Birmingham away (and others) but it seems Manchester United never get punished when their fans stand throughout the game and run onto the pitch whenever their team scores?

Not wanting to answer for the general but United also had a reduced allocation for the mid week manchester derby due to persistent standing.

Manure also had 500 seats taken off them today I believe.

However, General I would question whether we need them in the Lower Tier at all, it's not as though that is the first time they have done that.

I would also question the Senior Steward in the Lower North, don't know his name or number, but he is the failed special ops guy that has the mini-camera on his headset. I would question what he adds to the overall package, as to quote "we will not do anything about them", but if you stand there I will throw you out. He also quoted double standards and was happy with that.

Seriously stop the cockneys from coming.

Just want to say that we were great today Gen and this proves the investment from Randy in the youth has really paid off. If you ever see Sid Cowans around, give him a big thanks from VillaTalk.

General Krulak here:

1. Half way through a long trip but wanted to say that I was proud of the lads today. I wish we could have held on...like everyone...but I thought we played well.

2. Sales of kit...year over year for the exact same time...are a little ahead of last year. I don't think it is worth continuing to discuss the kit situation...I have relayed EVERY comment made and we are where we are for many reasons. I have tried to explain them but I do understand why many are still upset.

3. Randy will support GH as he supported the Manager since he arrived at Villa. I am not sure why people question this....Randy has not given any reason to question his backing.

4. ManU did have their allocation reduced due to persistent standing....and those who entered onto the side of the Pitch have seen their last game at Villa Park.

5. I will get to other questions when I come off of my trip.

General Krulak here:

1. Half way through a long trip but wanted to say that I was proud of the lads today. I wish we could have held on...like everyone...but I thought we played well.

2. Sales of kit...year over year for the exact same time...are a little ahead of last year. I don't think it is worth continuing to discuss the kit situation...I have relayed EVERY comment made and we are where we are for many reasons. I have tried to explain them but I do understand why many are still upset.

3. Randy will support GH as he supported the Manager since he arrived at Villa. I am not sure why people question this....Randy has not given any reason to question his backing.

4. ManU did have their allocation reduced due to persistent standing....and those who entered onto the side of the Pitch have seen their last game at Villa Park.

i think 6 was the number you were looking for :winkold:

General,

Two quick question and I would appreciate if you could take time at some point to reply:

1. I live in Belfast, Northern Ireland. I have ordered the new home shirt. However the offer of free printing of a name and number wasn't offered on the website. I understand that it is offered in both club shops in Birmingham. Why is this offer not on the website for loyal fans like myself who live across the water?

Thank you in advance.

I had the same problem being from Dublin, Ireland. But I ordered my Villa away shirt today and although the free name and numbering isn't available to online orders. There is the offer of 5 pounds off your order and free worldwide delivery if your are on the Villa mailing list. This offer more thatn makes up for the lack of free name and numbering for online orders. Great offer!

How does that more than make up to the free shirt printing because it is double the cost of the offer on free standard delivery.

General Krulak here:

You didn't answer my question on the shirt. If you could when you have time I would be very interested in what you reply with.

Killeen30 wrote:

General,

Thank you in advance.

Hi General, hope your trip is going well.

I just wondered - a lot of media attention will be on Prince William around the world in the coming months. Why not use that to capitalise on his allegiance to Aston Villa and get the club attention in the media? I'm not sure what to suggest - permanent seats in the director's box as a wedding present to him and his bride? That would encourage him to come, given his role as FA President, and get the club attention around the world.

General why does the official club website say that we are the FIFTH most decorated club in English football history? Man United,Liverpool & Arsenal yes! But what over club deserves to rank above us??

None from what I can see. Only Everton have won more championships but trail miles behind in terms of FA, League Cup and European Cup success. Thank you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_England_by_major_honours_won

General why does the official club website say that we are the FIFTH most decorated club in English football history? Man United,Liverpool & Arsenal yes! But what over club deserves to rank above us??

None from what I can see. Only Everton have won more championships but trail miles behind in terms of FA, League Cup and European Cup success. Thank you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_England_by_major_honours_won

Agreed. General, it is well known we have the 4th most major honours in the English game. It is a bit embarrassing that the official Villa site gets this wrong. Please can you ask somebody to look at?

http://www.krysstal.com/trophies.html