Houllier - released from contract with FFF

Brumerican

A you happy with Houllier's Appointment?  

628 members have voted

1. 1. A you happy with Houllier's Appointment?

• Oui
    • Non
    • Undecided

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be disappointed that he couldnt turn up to the next couple of games as he has been appointed.

I will of course reserve a lot of my judgement until after the results of those games, I'll be bitterly disappointed if we lose them.

Houllier said: "It was really starting to tickle me. I wanted to go back pitchside.

"I had, of course, other proposals but this one seemed to be the most interesting in terms of working conditions and environment.

"Aston Villa is not a club on the same level as Liverpool, let's be objective and honest.

"It's a club that according to me has belonged between seventh and 12th place in the Premier League.

"But, above all, it's a historic club which has won the European Cup. It's a club which has got good infrastructure and a fine team which is after one thing - to improve year on year."

Link

He can go and eat some frog balls! He is not in contact with reality. Did he think he took over Nottingham? At least MON had ambitions and expected the players to have ambitions. Anything lower than 6th this season is a failure! Especially after comments like this!

Â