Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

When people say that he's anonymous, I just think its not coming off for him and it stands out. When he's bang in form, his work rate is probably the best we have at the club and I fancy him to score every time we attack. But, whether he's firing or not, you just know theres claret and blue in his veins.

Brilliant picture Not only weimanns "I am villa" pose, but all those people celebrating, just look at them individually and not just as a  crowd, Notice their expressions and how much it means to each single one of them. Some celebrating together, some alone, some smilng, laughing, shouting, screaming, jumping, taking pictures. Kids, adults, seniors, men, women. skinny, chubby, black, white, yellow. Everyone celebrating in their own way, but together. Just notice the girl Shillzz pointed out in above post being all cool as if she knew it was that goal was coming all along.I think it's a very intresting and entertaining picture to look at. However I think the graphics ruins that otherwise greatly captured atmosphere.

• Like 3

When people say that he's anonymous, I just think its not coming off for him and it stands out. When he's bang in form, his work rate is probably the best we have at the club and I fancy him to score every time we attack. But, whether he's firing or not, you just know theres claret and blue in his veins.

yes I never understood people wanting to rest him unless he is genuinely tired but there were suggestions of resting him after 3 games in 4 weeks when they really meant drop him.

Brilliant picture Not only weimanns "I am villa" pose, but all those people celebrating, just look at them individually and not just as a  crowd, Notice their expressions and how much it means to each single one of them. Some celebrating together, some alone, some smilng, laughing, shouting, screaming, jumping, taking pictures. Kids, adults, seniors, men, women. skinny, chubby, black, white, yellow. Everyone celebrating in their own way, but together. Just notice the girl Shillzz pointed out in above post being all cool as if she knew it was that goal was coming all along.I think it's a very intresting and entertaining picture to look at. However I think the graphics ruins that otherwise greatly captured atmosphere.

Happy it's not just me who meticulously scanned the picture to see every individual reaction from the fans.

Happy it's not just me who meticulously scanned the picture to see every individual reaction from the fans.

I did the exact same thing. The steward who's celebrating along with all the rest. There's one older lady who looks like she's going to cry. One little kid who looks like he's blowing a kiss (but maybe he's just covering his mouth in disbelief!). One guy appears to be in the act of removing his shirt to wave around. Fists raised, arms held aloft triumphantly. Just pure unbridled joy.

My only beef with the score graphic is that it covers up yet more jubilant celebrators. As a desktop background it doesn't bother me -- commemorates the occasion. I would very much like a print of this to frame and hang on the wall, though, and I'd want the score removed for that.

I did the exact same thing. The steward who's celebrating along with all the rest. There's one older lady who looks like she's going to cry. One little kid who looks like he's blowing a kiss (but maybe he's just covering his mouth in disbelief!). One guy appears to be in the act of removing his shirt to wave around. Fists raised, arms held aloft triumphantly. Just pure unbridled joy.

My only beef with the score graphic is that it covers up yet more jubilant celebrators. As a desktop background it doesn't bother me -- commemorates the occasion. I would very much like a print of this to frame and hang on the wall, though, and I'd want the score removed for that.

I'd also have the same picture in a frame - if it weren't for the graphic score. I wonder if we can contact Villa and ask for it to be removed? 

My thoughts exactly.

g6wg.jpg

What a picture!

Spot yourself in that pic - I can see me! 

Bottom row, third in from the left?

Not quite  - but just noticed the good looker bottom row, first in from the right!

Well spotted sir!

g6wg.jpg

What a picture!

The guy immediately to Weimann's right (in the Villa shirt) looks like he's holding a man's head on a stick!

Edited by Shillzz
  • Like 3

g6wg.jpg

What a picture!

The guy immediately to Weimann's right (in the Villa shirt) looks like he's holding a man's head on a stick!

That guy looks like Milner's long lost twin

• Like 1

Â