Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

I guess we'll have to go for Pogba then

Imagine that? No no, neither can I!
It's okay, super Tim will turn Gary Gardner into a better Fabian Delph anyway.

Then Gardner can steal Delph's place in the England squad, while Delph plays a few cup games for Man City. All for £8m profit and wages that we can invest into another LB or striker.

B) b) B)

I guess we'll have to go for Pogba then

Imagine that? No no, neither can I!
It's okay, super Tim will turn Gary Gardner into a better Fabian Delph anyway.

Then Gardner can steal Delph's place in the England squad, while Delph plays a few cup games for Man City. All for £8m profit and wages that we can invest into another LB or striker.

B) b) B)

Found a flaw in your proposal rob. Gardner will then **** off.

What's pathetic about it? I can't think of a player who has made comments like he did and then left a few months later. You're scenario might be right, i doubt it though.  But even if it was, he didn't have to come out and say those things when he knew full well there was a low clause in the deal. Clearly he wasn't in it for the long run, if having that clause was the only way he was going to sign.  I think it's pretty pathetic to defend such actions when he's shown himself to be such a word removed towards the club.

B) B) B)

Where do you think the money for Gueye has come from? Thin air?

I'm defending him on it because people are being absolutely pathetic about it

lol, okie doke

He's being called "scum" for essentially moving to a job with a bigger company for more money. I assume you've stuck with the paper round you got when you were 10 for your entire professional life?

If he goes, he's worse than yorke, young, downing, milner and most others IMO.  None of them spouted the shit he did just months ago.  Absolute scum if he does leave.

I hope it doesn't go through but starting to fear the worst.

Except for the fact he could have walked out this summer, for nothing, got a huge signing on fee and a massive salary. You are exactly right.

No wonder players don't show loyalty anymore, it isn't appreciated. Fans are chumps.

At least doing it that way would have shown some honesty to the club and fans.  You really think we should appreciate him lying to us?

lol, okie doke

He's being called "scum" for essentially moving to a job with a bigger company for more money. I assume you've stuck with the paper round you got when you were 10 for your entire professional life?

You've completely missed the point if you think this.

• Like 1

I think he is taking a big risk going to Man City, I can understand it as it's a big move for him and he wants to try an succeed there, he must feel he can but if he fails to then he ends up sitting on the bench for most the season and probably putting his England spot in trouble. As many of you have said to, it feels like a kick in the teeth for us who have stuck by him all these years and then he makes his big statement about being loyal and then moves on as soon as a better offer comes in.

But good luck to him, he's worked hard in his career and deserves to be a success but I feel he could have become that at Villa.  

B) B) B)

Where do you think the money for Gueye has come from? Thin air?

If by 'thin air', you mean the transfer fund for this season, then yes.

If he goes, he's worse than yorke, young, downing, milner and most others IMO.  None of them spouted the shit he did just months ago.  Absolute scum if he does leave.

Except for the fact he could have walked out this summer, for nothing, got a huge signing on fee and a massive salary. You are exactly right.

No wonder players don't show loyalty anymore, it isn't appreciated. Fans are chumps.

At least doing it that way would have shown some honesty to the club and fans.  You really think we should appreciate him lying to us?

He only lied if, when saying all that, he was thinking "I'll be off in summer, these mugs will eat it up though"

Though you probably do believe that, since you've called him scum already in this thread. Tell you what, there's only one person I can see between you and him that even comes close to that kind of description, and it ain't the footballer

To be fair to Delph he does some amazing stuff, sometimes it's like he has no bones the way he wiggles out of situations but in terms of goals and assists he has not done well enough.

He only lied if, when saying all that, he was thinking "I'll be off in summer, these mugs will eat it up though"

Though you probably do believe that, since you've called him scum already in this thread. Tell you what, there's only one person I can see between you and him that even comes close to that kind of description, and it ain't the footballer

Why only sign a deal with this clause if he didn't think he would be off in the summer? Can you explain that one?

So i'm scum for being angry with him for his comments and actions after? Interesting viewpoint.

Edited by DCJonah

lol, okie doke

Depends if he signed a new deal and said he loves the paper round and will never leave his route.

lol, okie doke

You've completely missed the point if you think this.

I've missed nothing apart from the memo that it was okay to personally abuse someone who has been offered the deal of a lifetime

Â